10+ Year Old Account

Smile Ilvl 560 WW Monk + 500 Assassin Rogue LF New Raiding Guild.

Looking for a guild that can house one or both (Preferably both) of my mains. Not looking for a hardcore raiding guild, just a sort of casual, easy-going guild that is forgiving of a few mistakes.
    I have Vent, Mumble and TeamSpeak.
    I am willing to transfer to mostly any realm, and I'm willing to faction change if necessary.

Monk: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...utnik/advanced

Rogue: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%A3/advanced (Not as good as my monk, hoping to gear her up for Warlords)

Thanks for your time!
    Isn't it fitting WoW really took a nosedive after 'the Cataclysm'?

[H] Salvation (est. 2007) is a 10-man semi-hardcore raiding guild on Cenarion Circle.

Our latest achievements thus far in Mist of Pandaria:
    • Currently 11/14 Heroic in Siege of Orgrimmar.
    • 1st in 10-man progression
    • 2nd overall on Cenarion Circle

Objective

We are currently recruiting players for patch 6.0 and Warlords of Draenor. With the expansion releasing on November 13, 2014 we expect 6.0 to hit during the 2nd or 3rd week of October. Keeping this in mind Salvation is ramping up recruitment efforts to facilitate day 1 of patch 6.0. Mythic Mode progression is our goal.

We are also accepting players that engage in social aspects of the WoW community such as leveling, questing, dungeon finding, and other challenging activites. We provide guild events such as the Tournament of Tiny Champions. It’s a pet battle tournament where guildies compete with each other using 3-6 of their mightiest level 25 tiny champions. We are expanding this extremely fun side of Salvation so that everyone can join in on some action and prizes!

Raiding Schedule

We push content three times a week for 3 hours at a time starting at 6:15pm to 9:15pm PST Tuesday, Thursday and Monday.

***Our Guild Flexes are on Wednesdays starting at 6:30pm to 9:30pm PST. If you wish to test us out first hand before considering applying to Salvation this would be the perfect place to start. Add me on Battle.net and ill invite you. My Battletag is at the bottom of this post.

Pre-expansion Patch 6.0 Requirements

We are looking for reliable players that can make a vast majority of our raids. With this in mind those players must be willing to learn, adapt, take some criticism, and seek to better their effectiveness during raid.

• Ideally for us you should have the legendary quest line completed.
    • Item level of 550 or above.
    • Your gear must be enchanted and gemmed appropriately to your class.
    • Must have knowledge of Siege of Orgrimmar bosses and its mechanics. Reference Icyveins, Gabestah, Fatboss, or other videos/forums that may help increase your performance in raid.
    • Have Mumble installed and working. A microphone to communicate is also required.

***Exceptional applicants can feel free to sign up. Outstanding applications will always be considered.

How to Join
    To join please sign up on our website at:

salvationcc.guildlaunch.com

To get a hold of the me in-game via Battle.net for questions or concerns:

Tankstâ: Zanngetsu#1255