Deleted

Balance Druid LFG

Hey everyone I play a 574 Balance druid and I have 14/14 normal 10man SoO done with my current guild and due to people acting like it's a very casual guild and because of the we never have a full raid team and it is very irritating. People put tentative for guild invites and every night were sat there wondering whether we look for pugs or will we just not raid. I love my current guild, I have never met so many nice people that were easy to get along with and who treated me like they knew me for years but due to the fact that were all able to do heroics but we cant because we don't have a full raid team I think its time I look for a different guild. I am currently playing as Alliance on Silvermoon, I don't mind paying for a server transfer and race change if I can find a guild that will accept me. I am looking for a guild that has some heroic progression as that is what I want to do, I would love to be a part of a hardcore progression guild at some point in the future too.
    I would be grateful to anyone who would have any information about guilds who are recruiting whether it be someone I can contact in game or a recruitment post on a different site or anything like that. I will leave my armory link below for anyone that is interested and that you to everyone who took the time to read this to the end.

Also I prefer 25 man raid team but I don't mind 10 mans

Deleted
    Hi Thof of Nagrand (14/14 hc) is currently looking for dps for mythic content in WOD.

Please check our website for more information www thof enjin com
    (can't post links sorry just replace the spaces with dots)

Thanks for your consideration

Deleted
    hello I tried to fill out the recruitment form but it wont leave me apply, what do you suggest

Deleted
    Did you register and join the website? otherwise you can't apply

Deleted
    lol i forgot to login woops thank you for the info mate, much appreciated

Hi Swamfire

van (Polagola) was just telling me that he had messaged you. If you have any question me BT is Malgin#2344

Regards
    Malgin

Deleted
    Just sent you a friend request

Deleted
    Edge of Fear - Hellscream is recruiting

We're looking for skilled players to raid in a laid back atmosphere and to build up a core for Mythic raiding.
    Our HC SoO progress is 12/14 (10man)
    With 20 man raiding in Warlords of Draenor in mind, we are recruiting all classes.
    If you want to apply, visit joemightywashere.com or talk to Mariusimo [Mariusimo#2774] , Yuma , Ergunk [Ergunk#2122] or me (Ellesdee) in game

Hope to hear from you
    Kind regards , Jessica

Deleted
    Hello Swamp!

Let me first introduce myself and my crew, so lean back, take your time to read this topic, if you got popcorn then find them, and enjoy!

Okay so who are we?
    We are all 14/14 hc, and 1 or 2 has 13/14 hc.
    We are friends who have been playing seperated from each other, in different guilds just to get our final kill in SoO on heroic, We have been talking about forming a guild together for a long time, which is this new project here.
    We have known each other for many years, we go way back in TBC, where I leaded the guild up untill Cataclysm was over, and we all decided to take a break when MoP first landed, some of us just got back in SoO, some came back in ToT and some stayed in WoW just in another guild/other server!

I have lead the guild so that we each Tier got all bosses dead on Heroic, so you can expect a great leadership with no yelling farts or angry people, my goal is to raise the guild with a nice community, so that people wants to log on, and don´t have the feeling that Raiding becomes a Job to them.

We are still discussing Raiding Days of Max 3 pr Week, and probably making a 4th day as a FFA raid, which means you do not need to attend the 4th day as that will usually be alt raiding or something we find for funs!

We will be located on Kazzak or Twisting Nether as Hord!

Website / Guild is under Construction!

If this sounds like anything for you, then by all means add my battletag: Koukaiian#2509

Thank you for reading,