Help me pick my Paladins name

Ok, so I have these names reserved on the server he is going to. Please help me decide, thanks.

http://strawpoll.me/2436100

10+ Year Old Account
    I voted Archlight but honestly I would go with neither. I don't like names that are made of two words. One suggestion I have is taking a name from a show/book you liked, or a historical figure that you like or fits your toon. Try to choose one that is unknown so to most people it will look like a good name.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyux View Post
    I would go with neither. I don't like names that are made of two words. One suggestion I have is taking a name from a show/book you liked, or a historical figure that you like or fits your toon. Try to choose one that is unknown so to most people it will look like a good name.
    Very much this.

10+ Year Old Account
    I voted Archlight but honestly I would go with neither. I don't like names that are made of two words. One suggestion I have is taking a name from a show/book you liked, or a historical figure that you like or fits your toon. Try to choose one that is unknown so to most people it will look like a good name.
    This guy has the idea. My first Paladin was named Nicephorus which was a latinized version of the Byzantine Emperor Nikephoros Phokas known as "The Pale Death of the Saracens".
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

10+ Year Old Account
    All bad names, heres a good one XOXOBUBBLELOLQTXOXO

Saintsinner is from Clive Barker one of my favorite writers.

Radiant Heart is from Baldurs gate PC game. It was a Paladin Order you joined.

I try and go with Warcraft themed names. Practically every Warcraft name has two words.

Lightbringer
    Deathbringer
    Deathwhisper
    Nightbane
    Netherspite

The list is endless. So, I go with Warcraft themed names. The Paladin name I use in other games I cant use here because we dont have last names. That really cuts down on a lot of creativity and choice. I dont want to be Xbillxx or Holyxlolx or babypallyoxox. Sorry.

My current characters are

Hellfury DK
    Dawnfury Pally
    Stormcleave Shaman
    Blackheart Hunter

Sadly, the reason for the server xfer is Im going from a low pop realm (was medium before the mass exodus due to lack of content for a year) to a high pop realm. The first 40 names I tried weren't available. So, what you're looking at are like choices 40+. None of them strike me as good names tbh but I dont have many options at this point.
    Last edited by Stormcleave; 2014-08-27 at 10:20 PM.

Deleted
    http://fantasynamegenerators.com/ this is the site i use for picking names, perhaps not the exact names it generates but for inspiration (it helped me alot)

not really sure if i may post links so...
    Last edited by mmoc987860f932; 2014-08-27 at 10:22 PM.