Thread: Legendary Gems

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    Got the one from Greed. Seems pretty useless. :\
    Useless to people that carried over millions of gold from pre RoS, maybe. I'm content making millions and millions of gold just for killing things. I mean, now I can FINALLY upgrade my gems to flawless royal quality without breaking the bank.

Can anybody tell me if the Enforcer gem (increases pet damage by xx) also increases the damage of your follower and/or summoned units from haunt of vaxo?

Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    Can anybody tell me if the Enforcer gem (increases pet damage by xx) also increases the damage of your follower and/or summoned units from haunt of vaxo?
    followers are not pets and it should for vaxo
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    The upgrading is insane. Up to rank 10 it was 100%, then it turned 60% up to 15. After that it was 30% up to 18, 18 to 20 was 15%. From 20 to 23 it was 8%, now I have 2% chance for upgrade. Hopefully it won't be 1% from 24 to 25.

The Pain Enhancer is bloody good though, especially with the Thunderstruck rune.

Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    The upgrading is insane. Up to rank 10 it was 100%, then it turned 60% up to 15. After that it was 30% up to 18, 18 to 20 was 15%. From 20 to 23 it was 8%, now I have 2% chance for upgrade. Hopefully it won't be 1% from 24 to 25.

The Pain Enhancer is bloody good though, especially with the Thunderstruck rune.
    Do higher greater rifts your chance will increase.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account

Repeating what zito said, but with accompanying graph/tool:

http://aaforgex.com/d3gemcalc/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Do higher greater rifts your chance will increase.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post

Thank you, I did not knew that. I always picked the Gem Upgrade option as I wanted it on rank 25 as soon as possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you, I did not knew that. I always picked the Gem Upgrade option as I wanted it on rank 25 as soon as possible.
    Obviously you try as hard as you can to get an appropriately ranked key through the trial first, but if I accidentally fuck up a wave it usually only takes 1 keystone upgrade to get back to an appropriate rift level for upgrading the gem faster.

Last night I did a rank 22, tried three times to upgrade my rank 18 gem and it failed all three times. Instant Alt-F4. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    At the moment I'm using Boon of the Hoarder and Mirinae on my crusader, smiting bitches for insane amounts of damage, the third one (if it EVER drops) will be Strength of Simplicity.
    What do you mean? I've always had at least 1 gem drop per Grift boss kill until I had all of them, on both softcore normal and softcore seasonal. And there's only 14 gems(13 from Grifts), so it doesn't take that long to get all of them.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post

Thanks for linking that! It'll help out a lot.

So i'm running a season Hc doctor atm. And i've been thinking about going with a pet / sac build.
    but i can't decide on gems. Enforcer is a no-brainer, but what should i do with the other gem(s)?
    been thinking about smite or poison. but can't really decide.

any suggestions?
    I like my coffe like my mages.

also remember that if you fail to kill the rg in time you can still upgrade your gem if you kill the rg. so unless its a 100% upgrade change also pick up the next rift option.

Do the gems work on followers?

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Do the gems work on followers?
    Nope. They did for a bit on beta but it was deemed too powerful and a deterrent to group play.