Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ...
    Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Houyi View Post
    your faith is monotheistic, so how can you possibly explain a second god called satan?

Also, if your god is omniscient and all powerful, then as he is everywhere and knows everything and controls everything...there can be no free will, so everything is by his design, so why did your caring god create evil? why does he allow satan to exist? some sick game of torture? does not sound so caring to me, or all powerful for that matter....
    Ah, the "Riddle of Epicurus".

Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    Satan will not be thrown in the lake of fire til the end haven't you read?
    I thought Hell was supposed to be frozen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    I'd expect this video to go viral in a few hours. How the HELL can people be so cruel? Seriously? Is this really real life?

You can't cure retardation.
    Such people would always gravitate towards ignorance, regardless of religion's existence or not.

Also, this shit ain't anything new, or uncommon. No offense, but you must be inexperienced with the ways of the world and/or naive to be surprised by this. Far worse shit happens on a daily basis. Don't buy the bull that modern society feeds you - that we're now in an enlightened age. We ain't even close. We're just now one level above dog-shit compared to prior centuries, and that's on the surface level only, even.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ottox View Post
    keep on dreaming jew boi. even in the west its stronger then ever thanks to the pride parades and the over representation of gays in the media. what about africa and asia? you have a very limited knowledge of the subject
    LOL who's a jew?

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I always chuckle when people say sexuality is a choice because that implies heterosexuality is a choice. Another funny arguement is THEY CAN BE GAY BUT MUST SHAG WOMEN. Imagine if your family said "Unless you shag men you're disowned"
    Haha yeah.
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Quote Originally Posted by Viadd View Post
    The insanity and ignorance of your posts make it hard to argue against them. I think I will stop. If you want to think you 'won' the argument, feel free. Your lack of basic knowledge is amazing.
    Stupid people often think they are the smart ones. I'm not talking about the guy you quoted btw.

15+ Year Old Account
    Source? And 1987 version of which translation?
    Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Proverbs are all new testament along with others.

Luke 16:13

No servant can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money.”

1 Timothy 16:17-18

As for the rich in this present age, charge them not to be haughty, nor to set their hopes on the uncertainty of riches, but on God, who richly provides us with everything to enjoy. They are to do good, to be rich in good works, to be generous and ready to share,

My signature except for the first two are all new testament.

Even in the new testament there are ways in which you sin in your every day life. There are hundreds of every day actions that real people commit on a daily basis that are considered sinful even in the new testament. Yet the evangelical line is that "God will forgive us for our sins because he sacrificed his son."

So ultimately I must ask, why then, if all other sins are forgiven on the spot, is homosexuality not? There is NOTHING in the new testament about the other sins being special and forgivable, and homosexuality not.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2014-08-28 at 02:53 PM.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    Feel free to mock. You'll find out in the end.
    I do feel free. and I am well aware of the "end", its nothing. there is not god, there is no afterlife. there is one life, you live it you die you cease to exist.

I am fine with that. I did not exist for billions of years before my birth, I will not exist after my death....but i am having as much fun in between as I possibly can. Dont waste the short time you have trying secure a better place in an "afterlife" that does not exist,its such a waste.

Deleted
    Ah... you Americans and your religion, aren't you cutie pies.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-08-28 at 03:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do people try to use proof to argue against people who willfully and acceptingly believe in things that can't be proven?

Sure, atheists have faith too, but it's not the same kind of faith that says it's ok to have slaves but bad to fuck a girl on her period because reasons.
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Deleted
    The insanity and ignorance of your posts make it hard to argue against them. I think I will stop. If you want to think you 'won' the argument, feel free. Your lack of basic knowledge is amazing.
    What insanity?

To take a quote, insanity is a delusion suffered by one person, religion is a delusions suffered by many....
    As for ignorance...I'm not the one willing to accept things without some evidence to back them up....

Quote Originally Posted by Houyi View Post
    I do feel free. and I am well aware of the "end", its nothing. there is not god, there is no afterlife. there is one life, you live it you die you cease to exist.
    The Onion really is a gem on this topic. We could go on all day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since this is pretty much just arguing about religion and sexuality, both of which aren't allowed on these forums because they turn into flamewars, I'm locking the thread.