Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Progression-wise: Heroic Garrosh - out of all our 426 progression pulls every single one had me annoyed and the relief of killing it was inexplicable. Not too fumbled about farming it anymore, though.
    Farming: Ambershaper. For reasons unknown it kept getting harder for us every week and out of the some 20 weeks we had it farm we only one-shot it a few times.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Garalon! HOW HARD IS IT TO STAY AWAY FROM UNDER THAT BUG!!

It was, BY FAR, the "Sha of StandingStill"! The hardest mechanic of that fight was to not fall asleep! HATE IT!

EDIT: Yea I only did it a few times on LFR, then I stopped MOPping around as the expansion bored me to death and beyond... Please WOD, arrive already!
    Last edited by Dawon; 2014-08-28 at 10:11 AM.

For me it was a tie up between lei-shi, who on first encounter seemed an excellent boss fight, by time number 3 I was sick to death of it. And Will of the Emperor, the only boss fight in any raid ever that I actually had to turn DBM on to tank, stupid swing animations...

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    While progressing.
    Ambershaper I think, I didn't personally mind it but wtf was hard about interupting or soaking pools... But man people couldn't do it, like that was the end of most pugs I found also.

If I wasn't tanking on my DK.
    Lei Shi. On my DK it was a big can of who the eff cares. On my druid and not being able to generate rage on him... that sucked, plus the fight wasn't fun if it was unique though.

All in all.
    Probably a tie between Dark Animas and Iron Qon. I just didn't enjoy either of those fights, in anyway shape or form.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

Deleted
    every single one

<snip>
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2014-08-28 at 10:38 AM.

Lei Shi > Garalon > Amber Shaper > Anything else...
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Deleted
    Lei-shi have first place
    Klaxxi Heroic second
    I can handle with any boss mechanic but these 2 just interrupt your DPS by vanish or put you in Mutate at pull when you pop all your CDs
    Can put Thok here too but i`m Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by hurdygurdy View Post
    Have you all forgotten about lei shi?

We're all trying to.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    We're all trying to.
    Ret Paladin here. No AoE without a target. F@^$ that fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    Also I disagree that all the HoF fights were garbarge, the first two were fun and Shek'zeer wasn't particularly bad.
    I agree with you.

I enjoyed Zorlok heroic immensely (at least when they fixed the stupidity of him picking a different starting platform each pull on heroic), Bladelord wasn't too bad aside from the OPness of Spirit Shell being practically mandatory in 10-man. Garalon was a bit stupid, but at least it was a unique idea. Could have just done with a bit less raid damage and a bit more variety over the fight. The Wind Lord was awesome, I really liked that fight especially on heroic where the adds would respawn. And the Empress was nothing special but was decent enough end boss. Better than Sha of Fear.

Really difficult question for me.

First of all what makes something "the worst boss" is it a mechanic that 75% of your raid can't handle so magicly the kill comes out of nowhere when the 25% who know what to do from your raidteam gets the thing (for my guild it was Ambershaper and when I and our warlock got the vehicle after in p2) the kill just happens.

Or is it a design choise (Garrosh first transition 24 energy max) that needs you to push everything and if it fails you are better of wiping than struggling forward.

Or is it a tactic choise your raid chose to follow (as a Rogue required to soak every single Aim on Paragons in SoO when the raid likes to spread almost around half of the room in the start and the first boss gets kited to the entrance and I was the rogue that needed to be closest to Hisek in the middle so I had the most distance to run, sometimes even run towards the Rapid Fire pulses because he started casting Aim straight after Rapid Fire and while Locust was charging around and Prime was doing his frontal cleave (and the prenerf version as well when Vanish and I believe Feign Death didn't work either)).

I can't pinpoint myself a single boss I hated the most because I experienced them in such different ways on why wipes happened that I can't compare them, more or so I could compare on which boss someone in the raid died on a boss, but I could have loved the fight myself (first boss in HoF for example) means I can't hate it because my fellow raiders didn't do good on it.

Yan-Zhu the Uncasked

Nonsense lore
    Silly and disgusting design
    Takes too long
    Annoying mechanics
    Mother pus bucket!

All HoF bosses were awful, basically every next boss is more awful than previous one, with Ambershaper being the pinnacle of awfulness. It was almost as bad as Malygos was. Like every other vehicle fights - you always get that one person that don't know how to play vehicle put into a said vehicle nomatterwhat, god damn it.

Also, I want to mention Klaxxi heroic - turning you into a scorpion just the very moment you have all trinkets procs and activated all your CDs to have a godly burst destroys a ton of nerve cells. And Thok when you play a caster spec... And unskippable RP of Thrall being a pathetic weakling before garrosh.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Deleted
    Wow so many people hating on Heart of Fear, a dungeon I liked so much ...Literally everything about it

The boss that annoyed me the most in this expansion was Stone Guard.Thank god I was on tiles painting duty in the HC version, that made it least a little bit of fun
    But the actual worst fight prize I give to Immerseus and Ra'den. Although they can be excused for Ra'den since they did almost no testing there, trying to keep it away from the public

10+ Year Old Account
    Lei Shei was terrible, the one I hate most in ToT was Dark Animus, and the "Winner" in Soo has to be heroic Malkorok for me personally. Hate the mechanic of the orbs.

What was that bug with the pheremones and he chased someone and there were puddles...what was it, hmmm..Garalon! (Just had to look that up)

I liked empress fight, and grand vizier in HoF personally :P
    You're a towel.

Deleted
    Lei Shi because she always hid away like a pussy, and the overall mechanics were annoying as zog. Blade Lord would come close second because of that retarded running phase.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lei Shi, her voice... the annoying mechanics....the horrendous drop rate for the gun....her placement in the raid being 2nd to last boss meaning I had to stay for most of the raid. Just all around awful experience.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Lei shi, Amber shaper, immerseus (10m) were all my least favorite fights. Can't really rank them apart and it's not really a fair comparison as I didn't do amber shaper heroic when it was actually current content.

Amber-Shaper, Lei Shi, Primordius and Immerseus are all cancer.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......