Deleted

best wizard legendary gems?

I'm pretty noob at this game since I only play it for 2 weeks. What is the best legendary gems that I should focus to upgrade on my wizard? I like to switch builds so just the "main" gems.

Thank you!

I am going for AttackSpeed CDR and Damage after elites/+Elite damage. I run fire archon CDR build.

The damage after the elite kill one, seems consensual as the best gem and also has a strong level 25 rank. Also at level 25 its 55sec of buff and in a normal scenario its has a close to perma uptime.

The rest I think it varies with spec, the one at level 25 rank with CDR its strong for archon builds. The one that gives damage when used AP its strong for WOH users. The one with 25% primary damage seems good for ofc builds that use lots of primary resources like MM.

I been fildeling with the one that gives 1200% weapon damage rend over 3sec, but not happy with it it has a good rank25 perk but I dont think I will update it yet,.

I see alot of Wz on solo lader with the one that gives damage based on the range of the target. Its great for kitting builds cause anything GR 32+ has to be kitted and it has a power rank 25 perk 20% chance to stun for 1sec.

I'm using the attack speed/cdr at rank 25 one, and the elite damage one.

The elite one is pretty much a no-brainer, the other one is up to you/based on how you play.

Just switched from tal's/vyr's/mirrorball fire build to firebirds/tal's/mirrorball/serpent sparker.

Deleted
    Bah I'm trying to go fire wizard with firebird set with cindercoat and burning axe of sankis. Or if it doesn't drop i'll go with my devestator.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IRunSoFarAway View Post
    I'm using the attack speed/cdr at rank 25 one, and the elite damage one.

The elite one is pretty much a no-brainer, the other one is up to you/based on how you play.

Just switched from tal's/vyr's/mirrorball fire build to firebirds/tal's/mirrorball/serpent sparker.
    How does attack speed work for a wizard? Does it work like haste so more spells can be cast per unit of time?

Quote Originally Posted by keylime View Post
    How does attack speed work for a wizard? Does it work like haste so more spells can be cast per unit of time?
    It's not as flexible as haste is in WoW. Dots (as far as I know) don't benefit from AS. Neither do pets I believe. It's just there to increase how many attacks/casts you can perform per second.

Deleted
    How is the wreath of lightning one? Does it require a lightning build or does it go with pretty much everything?

Quote Originally Posted by nightstalkerr View Post
    How is the wreath of lightning one? Does it require a lightning build or does it go with pretty much everything?
    I tried it and wasn't particularly impressed.
    Amazing Signature by Yoni

Wreath of Lightning is pretty insane in AoE situations. I do however seem to have difficulty proccing it in single-target though.