Deleted

What Class for easy 2s Winfarm ?

Hey, im a 2,2k+ RBG Player but i actually never did serious arenas. So question goes out to expierenced arena players.

Im about to boost a Class to 90.

Whats pretty easy atm for 2s n 3s ?

Just wanna have some fun with an easy class.

Thinking about dpsmonk or enhancer

Shaman typically don't do well in 2's. I'd choose a mage or a warrior.
    RETH

Ele shaman
    Boomkin
    Warrior
    Hunter

Add windwalker to that list.

For melee I'd choose arms or windwalker. Ranged choose mage (as always) or hunter.

I've been doing 2v2 alot recently farming points for all my various toons and I can tell you now, the biggest facerollers are Hunters and monks hands down.

Very closely followed by feral druids, mages and warriors.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    mages or mw monk. both can kite stupid easy and mw monk with a healer lives forever.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Any class is easy to winfarm. If both chars are undergeared it is a little bit annyoing until you have weapon (about 42 wins I think) but after that point it is a breeze for ANY class. If on char is geared it would be enough for the undergeared to just survive and cc. For the rating not getting to high, just queue - join arena - wait for the match to begin - attack - leave. Do that a few times and your rating should be at around 1000-1400.

If you want something easy at low ratings go unholy dk. Just go nuts with cds and even decent players have a hard time keeping up with the damage. I used to farm people up to pointcaps around 1500 when my teammates had greens on and almost never lose. The damage is just too much for unskilled players, and its not even hard to pull off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

Deleted
    Hunter
    Mage
    Windwalker
    Boomkin

Add anything to that for easy 2v2.

A full 550 geared Boomkin, Hunter, Mage, Windwalker or a psycho Healer. The last will go on for ages. Don't bother. Just get a Boomkin who'll heal enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Boomkin easily, not sure why people are saying Hunters, you come against a team with a healer or a boomkin you're in trouble. Rogues are also a pain in the ass and after you've used trinket that's it. I'm boosting my mate atm and we do win a few games, but our mmr is low and he's not ULTRA low geared, we are also co-ordinating our cc and such whereas it feels like people are saying that a Hunter can faceroll anything 1v2 atm. We simply don't have the healing or defensive cd's for it.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Boomkin easily, not sure why people are saying Hunters, you come against a team with a healer or a boomkin you're in trouble. Rogues are also a pain in the ass and after you've used trinket that's it. I'm boosting my mate atm and we do win a few games, but our mmr is low and he's not ULTRA low geared, we are also co-ordinating our cc and such whereas it feels like people are saying that a Hunter can faceroll anything 1v2 atm. We simply don't have the healing or defensive cd's for it.
    What are you playing with where your opponents are going for YOU rather than the undergeared person you are boosting?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skarssen View Post
    What are you playing with where your opponents are going for YOU rather than the undergeared person you are boosting?
    A Mage, doesn't help that most people we go against are full Prideful.

I can't say you're going to have a good time if you roll an Ele Shaman for 2v2.

Mage, Druid, Warrior, Hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    I can't say you're going to have a good time if you roll an Ele Shaman for 2v2.

Mage, Druid, Warrior, Hunter.
    I can carry pretty easily as an ele shamman up to 1400 in 2's.

That being said, hunters and WW are a massive pain for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Abanyth View Post
    I can carry pretty easily as an ele shamman up to 1400 in 2's.
    I think you could take any class up to 1.4k rating in 2's with relative ease, that hardly makes it the pinnacle of skill or the basis of class balance.

Well as far as easy goes I cannot imagine anything being more quickly rewarding than a hunter. Windwalker is an amazing 2's class but there is definitely a learning curve before you can properly kill things (staying alive is easy though).

15+ Year Old Account
    I got a carry for points for gear and my WW monk was able to basically solo both of them. Monks are pretty powerful right now.

any kind of stealth comp

rogue mage

rogue hunter

rogue feral

etc

just destroy someone from stealth and easy win after.

Ofc this will start to be less effective once you are out of the "winfarm" bracket