I am wanting to build Gaming PC and want it to be able to play games like WoW hopefully on the highest setting or at least close to it.

Budget - $600 -~$1k

Resolution - 1920X1080

Games / Settings Desired - Diablo 3/World of Warcraft/Heroes of the Storm/LoL/Heathstone - Highest settings or at least close to it.

Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc) - Plan on Streaming games.

Country - United States

I plan on using Windows 8.1 and probably Steam OS as well when it becomes available. I don't have a monitor or speakers but I can live without speakers and use a headset and want the computer to have bluetooth if possible. Also plan on having a SSD and HDD but will start with the later first and add a SSD later for the OS. I have a Steel Series Cataclysm MMO mouse so I think I'm okay with that at the moment but will want to get a gaming keyboard. Also the price I listed is pretty flexible as will be buying it piece by piece and not all at once.

I appreciate all the help you all can give me and can't wait to get started working on my first gaming computer! If there's any other information you all need let me know!