Deleted

Excel related question - evaluation of a survey with graphs

Hi people!

I'm currently writing my bachelors thesis on the topic: relation between playing computer games and marks / grades in school

i'm no maths guy and i don't know alot about excel, so i'm having kind of a hard time right now
    what i'm trying to do is this:

when i make a graph and set 2 values in it (the first always being grades and the second being something like "plays violent videogames") the graph starts at "0" ... but there is no grade "0" ... i want the graph to start at "1" ... but for the love of god i cannot do it i've already tried clicking randomly on buttons and stuff which didn't help either :P and i tried to change the contents of the "grade" column to be recognized by excel as "Text" instead of "Numbers / Digits" ... which didn't help either ...

here i have a little sneak peek of the excel graph:

you can see a graph i already did (showing the 0 and 0.5 which i don't want to be there) ... each dot is one participant of the survey whereas its position Y shows how much time the participate invests in gaming, higher is more (5 categories from none, hardly, to alot) ... X shows the grades from 1 being best to 5 being worst. you also see some columns, showing gender m / w for male and female (german ^^), grades and then playtime.

again: how do i get rid of the 0 and 0.5 at the beginning of X ?

thanks for your help!
    it is much appreciated

10+ Year Old Account
    Click on the axis you want to change (the numbers), right click, select "Format Axis." Set the Minimum Bounds to 1. Done.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    you sir just saved my day thanks alot!