580 11/14H Spriest LF Guild for WoD

Hello,

I'm a Classic/TBC progression raider who returned to WoW in April of this year after an extended break due to real life. I started raiding in June with a new 10 man weekend guild of other returning players and was able to reach 10/14H with them. I'm currently 11/14H(with H Siegecrafter experience) and looking for a new guild that's a better fit for me and my schedule.

- Prefer a guild with strong leadership and stability, specifically recruiting for Mythic progression in WoD
    - Ideally a 3 day raid week between Monday-Friday
    - Evening raids between 6pm-12am EST
    - Willing to server/faction transfer and spec however is best for the team

Here are my most recent logs from raiding heroics with <Cake Plantation>. They're several weeks old and range from ilvl 575-577:
    - http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...ZcrY7X#fight=4
    - http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...PtXfdK#fight=2
    - http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...k1R9AD#fight=1

Armory:
    - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ndica/advanced

While I'm looking for a guild that is 14/14h or close to, I'm not concerned with finishing SoO. At this point, I'm most interested in raiding Mythic progression in WoD with a group of skillful, like-minded players. If you feel that I might make a good fit for your team, or have any questions regarding my logs, please feel free to message me or leave a response.

Regards,

Kundica#1304
    Last edited by Kundica; 2014-09-15 at 01:31 PM.

Edge of Insanity (EOI) is a level 25 Alliance raiding guild (14/14)H on US-Bloodhoof. We are a well established raiding guild that has been raiding since 2005; with that age there comes a level of maturity that you don't see with many of the other guilds. We are currently looking for more people to fill out our ranks and make EOI their new home. If you’re looking for a friendly, drama-free guild, with the possibility of progression raiding and where people are online at all hours then EOI is the guild for you!

EoI raids Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30 P.M. EST-11:30 P.M. With a third night being added during the 1st raid tier of WoD.

Loot- EoI uses a Loot Council made up of all of our officers that decide who gets a piece of loot based on several factors...
    Attendance, Performance( This does not just mean numbers), Recruit status. When it's all said and done the officers will ALWAYS give the piece to the player who benefits the TEAM the most.

Our goal as a raid group is to be the number 1 guild on this server. Which requires us to have certain expectations of the people in our group.
    Which are...

-Must be extremely familiar with their class/spec, which includes the players off spec.
    -Must be able to attend at minimum 2/3 raids per week. We understand life gets in the way, but we are here to kill bosses.
    -Maintaining knowledge of their class/spec through patches.
    -Willing to research fights without having to be told to, and long before the nights raid begins.
    -Willing to take constructive criticism
    -Willing to communicate with other raiders during raids as needed in Mumble/Vent
    -No Drama- If you cause it, you're done in EOI

What you can expect from us:

-A drama free environment, both during raids and out of them.
    -An opportunity to earn a raid spot on what will be the best raid team on this server.
    -A fun raid team that also knows when to focus up and get things done
    -Heroic experienced and dedicated leadership

Our current needs are:

Exceptional Melee/Ranged DPS
    Healers. Full on Priest Heals

We are currently full on tanks but will consider exceptional players.

All other exceptional raiders are encouraged to apply.
    Eoi-guild.com

If you have any questions please respond to this post or contact Spèakeazy (Warfien#1614), Ainur (pvarron#1601), Magicrhino, or Clorox in game,

Thanks for your time

Hey Kundica!

We're currently looking to fill out our roster for WoD, and have spots open for Rdps! Give me a shout if you would like to chat, we may be a good fit. Now, inc guild spam!!

Renshai (US-Lightbringer [A]) is a 10 man progression raiding guild LF any and all experienced raiders for the transition to WoD. Raid times are T,W 9:30-12:30 EST, but this may change as we move on. Both singles and groups are welcome to apply. Current progression / gear in not important, but please have some raiding experience to share. We are currently 11/14H and working on Siegecrafter.

This raid team was formed in ICC, and most of us have been together since the beginning of Cata. We have had some pretty drastic changes recently, but we are stable and ready to expand for WoD. We have all intentions of raiding Mythic content in the next expansion.

What you can expect from us...
    - Consistent progression through all content the game has to offer
    - Flasks, Food, Gems, Enchants, and glyphs are provided for all full time raiders
    - A mature, experienced officer core. No first timers or 16 year olds here, we've been at this a long time.
    - An awesome website for raiding strats, kill pics and videos, and general discussion
    - No cliques or "Fvckin-New-Guy" attitudes. Don't be a douche and you'll fit right in.
    - Paid Realm / Faction change for exceptional candidates

What we expect from you:
    - Maintain >90% attendance. We understand that RL happens but we expect that you plan around your raid nights, not the other way around.
    - Attitude. We expect our raiders to show up every night with a positive, go-git-em attitude. Showing up week after week like someone just killed your dog is not acceptable. We are here to have fun, and nobody is going to come in and ruin that. If you are going to throw a temper tantrum after a wipe night, then you are not right for this team.
    - Awareness. We have excellent, WoL top 100 healers, but they will not heal stupid. Stay out of the sh!t --> kill bosses faster --> gg.
    - Ability. While we are not looking for top ranking players from former top 10 blah blah blah, we also aren't interested in window lickers who can’t use a CD. Be able to perform, and you’ll be fine.
    - Be a member of a team. We are not looking for a raider who is going to log on to raid in silence, then log off for the rest of the week. We are looking for more e-friends to share this game with, not for our own egos, but because I believe team synergy is the most important part of progression raiding.
    - Attitude. Yes, I said it again because it’s that important.

If you're interested, please contact me in game @RealID jelopudinpop#1414 (please include in your friend request that you are responding to this ad). You can also feel free to get in touch with any of our other officers in game, and they will be able to help you out. Lastly, you can learn more about us and fill out an application at www.renshai.net.

Officers:
    Appa- Bound#1245
    Zantaara- Zan#1371
    Xooney- Xooney98#1286

We're looking forward to hearing from you!
    CPU: Intel i7 3770K Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V PRO GPU: 2X Asus GTX 770 OC SLI Heatsink: Hyper 212 EVO RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB 1600mhz SSD: 120Gb Samsung 840 EVO HDD: WD 2tb Caviar Black PSU: Corsair HX850 Case: CM HAF 932 Advanced

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...g-prep-for-WoD

We are looking for individuals with a progressive mind-set towards min-maxing to better themselves and the raid team. Check out the link above and if anything peaks your interest, let's chat!
    Excellence, completed by Shyama!

Simple Math of Andorhal needs a priest for a full-time 25-man raiding position. We raid Sunday-Wednesday 7:00pm-12:00am EST however days and times are flexible. We have defeated 14/14 Tier 16 heroic bosses as well as all other heroic content this expansion.

We are a 7-year-old guild started in 2006 who has every server first on Andorhal since Karazhan. Most members of Simple Math have been active raiders for a year or more. This is one of the most stable guilds you'll find anywhere.

You can apply on our forums or by sending an officer your application in a private message. You can also reach me through realid via my battle tag at nik#1607. Hope to hear from you soon!

http://www.simplemathguild.com/
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...ting.tier16_25
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/an...Simple%20Math/

Hello Kundica,
    <Free Agents> of Ghostlands/Kael'thas is a 13/14H 25man guild which was previously a 14/14H 10man guild. Raid schedule is Tues, Wed, Thurs and Mon 9pm-Midnight Eastern. Hit up our btags for more info!

Lunastriker#1375
    Orical019#1854
    Deployed#1734

[H] Salvation (est. 2007) is a 10-man semi-hardcore raiding guild on Cenarion Circle.

Our latest achievements thus far in Mist of Pandaria:
    • Currently 11/14 Heroic in Siege of Orgrimmar.
    • 1st in 10-man progression
    • 2nd overall on Cenarion Circle

Objective

We are currently recruiting players for patch 6.0 and Warlords of Draenor. With the expansion releasing on November 13, 2014 we expect 6.0 to hit during the 2nd or 3rd week of October. Keeping this in mind Salvation is ramping up recruitment efforts to facilitate day 1 of patch 6.0. Mythic Mode progression is our goal.

We are also accepting players that engage in social aspects of the WoW community such as leveling, questing, dungeon finding, and other challenging activites. We provide guild events such as the Tournament of Tiny Champions. It’s a pet battle tournament where guildies compete with each other using 3-6 of their mightiest level 25 tiny champions. We are expanding this extremely fun side of Salvation so that everyone can join in on some action and prizes!

Raiding Schedule

We push content three times a week for 3 hours at a time starting at 6:15pm to 9:15pm PST Tuesday, Thursday and Monday.

***Our Guild Flexes are on Wednesdays starting at 6:30pm to 9:30pm PST. If you wish to test us out first hand before considering applying to Salvation this would be the perfect place to start. Add me on Battle.net and ill invite you. My Battletag is at the bottom of this post.

Pre-expansion Patch 6.0 Requirements

We are looking for reliable players that can make a vast majority of our raids. With this in mind those players must be willing to learn, adapt, take some criticism, and seek to better their effectiveness during raid.

• Ideally for us you should have the legendary quest line completed.
    • Item level of 550 or above.
    • Your gear must be enchanted and gemmed appropriately to your class.
    • Must have knowledge of Siege of Orgrimmar bosses and its mechanics. Reference Icyveins, Gabestah, Fatboss, or other videos/forums that may help increase your performance in raid.
    • Have Mumble installed and working. A microphone to communicate is also required.

***Exceptional applicants can feel free to sign up. Outstanding applications will always be considered.

How to Join
    To join please sign up on our website at:

salvationcc.guildlaunch.com

To get a hold of the me in-game via Battle.net for questions or concerns:

Tankstâ: Zanngetsu#1255

Hey Kundica,

<Before The Fall> has successfully cleared 10 and 25man 14/14 Heroic SoO. We currently have a high need for a spriest for a core spot on our 25man raid team and our 20man team moving into WoD. We actually don't have any spriests on the roster so come be our one and only! We're aiming to have a very competitive roster so as a guild we'll compete for those early kills, and we're looking for players with the same goals. I hope you'll look a bit more into us or simply just add me so we can chat.

http://beforethefallguild.com/

Prowl#1190

Raid times
    T, W, Th, Su 8pm-12am EST (Currently raiding 1/2 days. 4-5 hours a week)

Progression
    14/14 Heroic SoO (10/25man)
    13/13 Heroic TOT
    15/16 Heroic MSV/HOF/TOES
    8/8 Heroic DS
    7/7 Heroic FL
    13/13 Heroic BWD/BOT/TFW

<Vile> Mal'Ganis [US] Horde Guild Open Recruitment!

Recruitment Needs:
    Currently recruiting all classes and specs to expand for WoD for both of our 25M Raid teams, Weekday and Weekend Raids!

Raid Times:

25 Man (11/14HM)
    Days: Friday and Saturday
    Times: 8-12 Server (CST)
    Loot System: EP/GP

25 Man (10/14 HM)

Days: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday
    Times: 7:30-11 Server (CST)
    Loot System: EP/GP

RBG Needs:
    People with Most if not all Prideful gear Ventrilo/Skype, working mic and knowledge of PvP with BG targets Add-on.

Guild Flex Needs:
    Any and all Interested In running as a guild to get extra rep and or gear for alt characters Just ask in guild chat people will be willing to go!

Challenge Modes Needs:
    Players with knowledge of the fights and difference between both heroic and Challenge modes, gear set for the Challenge Modes that is gemmed and enchanted correctly, and Ventrilo and the ability to ask in guild chat if people wanna form a group!

About Us:

Well we are a current content progression Raiding guild social and friendly to others, We have a sense of Humor and Like to send jokes back and forth, With that being said we are a mature Guild environment and have A lot of helpful people in the guild with almost anything! We do look to make sure people wanna play this game and not have us play it for you! We have been around for a while and have the stability to offer you as a member!

What We Can Offer You:

[li]Active guild with lots to do on a server with a great economy![/li]
    [li]Fair trial selection process![/li]
    [li]Friendly and helpful players![/li]
    [li]Repairs and potions and flasks for Raiders![/li]
    [li]All Guild perks unlocked![/li]
    [li]Active Guild forums![/li]
    [li]Stability of a Guild that has been around since 2010![/li]
    Be sure to check out our Website!

How To Get In:
    First thing to note all of our spots are competitive for any candidate, and will remain so to keep a steady and active roster for our teams!
    There are a few ways to get in! If you currently reside on Mal'Ganis message anyone in the Guild at any time and then get in touch with an Officer. If you are Cross Realm make sure to visit our website and fill out our application in the recuitment tab as best you can, we can then get in contact with you. Also you may add our B-Tag and get in touch with us VIA in game whisper and set up an interview!

Still not sure? Check out our Live Stream on Raid nights!

***Note now if you are on a different server currently and plan on finding a new guild we do offer a cross server trial before you decide to transfer. With this being said alliance can also faction change before transfering to see how our Guild suites your needs and yours ours.

Defmonk#1406 [Raid Leader]
    katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Hey there! Please see my guild spam below, and be wowed!!! *shoots fireworks* I know our raid times are a little out of your zone but if oyu can swing it, we'd love to have you.

**Who we are**
    Supremacy Revitalized is a 11/14H level 25 Horde side guild currently on Hyjal-US looking to recruit exceptional players to join us for mythic raiding and more.

**What we have**
    Dedicated players who strive to be the best they can and learn quickly to progress and have fun. Raid nights are Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Thursdays 7:30 pm-10:30 pm server (PST)

**What we need**
    People who are passionate about their class. Who want to help the guild progress as a team in a friendly, but focused, environment.

**Our Preferred Class Needs:**
    *Paladins
    *Priests
    *Druids
    *Mages
    *Rogues
    *Monks
    *Death Knights
    *Warlocks

Please note: these are preferred classes but not the only ones we are willing to accept. If you feel that you are exceptional at your class please feel free to msg me and I'm sure we can work something out.

**Requirements**
    * Legendary Cloak
    * Know your class
    * Have Vent
    * Show up on time
    * Be able to take constructive criticism
    * Have a positive attitude

**How to contact me**
    Bnet: Lynxabane#1231
    email: SupremacyRevitalized@gmail.com

Still looking. Now 580 11/14H.

Hi Kundica! My name is Brutongaster and I recruit for Sic Finit Noctem.

We are currently looking to fill a few positions for our heroic 25-man raiding team on the Hyjal server. We are currently looking for a few reliable DPS and a healer for end of tier clears and WoD. We currently have a spot for a skilled shadow priest.

We raid on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Mondays from 7 pm PST (9 pm CST/10 pm EST) to 10 pm PST (12 am CST/1 am EST) and our current progression is 14/14H.

If you have any questions you can contact me by my battletag (brutongaster#1103) or any of the officers online (Maktruk, Brutongaster, Sigrùn, Wungles or Andamohnium). Good luck in your guild search and we hope to hear from you!

Mission Statement:
    DO WORK is a semi-hardcore raiding guild whose major goal is to progress as fast as possible. Our goal for Warlords of Draenor is to become the top guild on the server Emerald Dream. We have a serious raid atmosphere during progression, but things lighten up a little once everything is on farm. However, we do still strive for speed kills and execution rankings as well as personal rankings whether we are progressing or are on farm content.

Raid Times:
    Currently we raid Tuesday and Thursday from 7-11 CST. This will be our schedule until Warlords of Draenor, where we will then switch to a three day a week schedule. The WoD raiding schedule will be T/W/TH from 7-11 CST. Please keep this in mind when applying.

Progression:
    10 Man: 14/14 HM
    25 Man: 13/14 HM with Garrosh going down within the next week or so.

Loot Method:
    We use EPGP for loot.

Attendance Policy: We expect at least 90% attendance, and 100% attendance during your two-four week trial period. That said, emergencies do happen.

What do we provide?
    We provide strong leadership, a solid raid leader, a fun raiding atmosphere along with a fun out of raid atmosphere. Many of our members are in mumble playing other games together when we are not raiding. We also provide flask and food to raiders, and guild repairs on progression encounters.

Contact Information:
    Visit our website: http://dowork-guild.com/ Everyone is required to post an application, so if you are interested you may as well post one up.
    Contact in-game: Brianruff#1214 (Shinhu), or you can contact Shotsfired.

Hello, I think our guild would be a perfect for you, we have experienced raid leads and raiders. Mythic raids is our focus...

Guild Website: www.Fraghard.com/wow
    Faction: Horde
    Focus: Raiding / PvP
    Raid Times: Group 1 Tues / Wed / Thurs, 7:30-11 PM EST Group 2 Sat/Sun 7:30-11 pm EST
    Server: Arthas (PvP)
    Region: North America
    Who we are: Death Destruction Mayhem, Gaming Community Since 1999
    Twitch Channel: twitch.tv/ddmtv

-=DDM=- is a highly skilled raiding guild intent on being one of the most respected and competitive guilds on our server. While our raiding schedule is more casual, it is designed to make the most of our time and progress through the content steadily, all the while having some good laughs and making fond memories. -=DDM=- we feel good leadership, experienced class leads can raid 3 times a week and clear current content and have it be a fun social experience.

<Far Beyond Insanity> on US-Stormrage, recruiting for our WoD team. Mature, adult(21+) guild 11/14 heroic. 2 night raid schedule Tues/Wed 7-11. Hardcore style raiding in only 2 nights. We look for players that are reliable, can work mechanics correctly, and knows how to maximize their character’s abilities. If interested tag me Krazy#1922

No Application to fill out, just a mumble interview. Please have logs.

Visit fbi-stormrage.guildlaunch.com for more info

Guild Info
    <Dark Origin>

About Us:
    This is a brand new guild made up of old friends. Most of us have been together since vanilla clearing all content up until cata. We decided to take Mop off, but are back and ready for action. Our goal is to maintain a top 50 US position. We are currently looking for more members to finish out our roster for the upcoming xpac. If you are looking for a friendly, fun and mature raiding guild, then look no further. For those PvPers out there, we also have several members who love to arena(2700+, multi-glads). We will also have an alt group on the weekends for you altoholics.

Server: Mannoroth-Alliance
    Raid Times: Monday- Thursday 8pm-12am EST
    Loot System: Loot Council
    Communication Program: Raidcall

Current Recruitment Needs:
    Heals: Monk, Druid, Priest(Holy or Disc)
    Tanks: Any non-warrior
    DPS: Everything except Hunter

Expectations:
    -Loyalty
    -90% Attendance
    -Punctuality
    -Full Knowledge of class/spec
    -Vocal
    -Respectful
    -Willingness to learn and improve

If you took MoP off, that is fine. So did we. We are looking for raiders who have experience with progression raiding or have a strong desire, mindset and skill needed for this type of raiding. If you can not handle wiping or lack the ability to stay level-headed when working through a tough fight, this is not the guild for you.

How to Apply:

darkorigin.enjin.com

You can contact me through PMs or in-game via battletag
    Lennykravitz#1168

Thank you for your consideration!

Hello I sent a request, If you are still looking here is a link to my thread here on this site!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...13-14H-for-WOD

BTW I am in high need for S Priest we currently have 0 on our raiding roster

<We Like Purple> on [H]Bleeding Hollow-US is a 20-man Mythic Raiding guild comprised of raiders with a wealth of high end raiding experience from Vanilla through MoP.

Currently Recruiting:
    *We are always recruiting highly skilled players*
    *Even if your class/spec is not listed please still apply!*

High Demand
    • Boomkin
    • DPS Monk
    • DPS DK
    • Ele Shaman
    • Resto druid
    • Holy Pally
    • Warlock
    • Mage

Medium Demand
    • Hunter
    • DPS Warrior
    • Holy/Disc Priest
    • Shadow Priest

Low Demand
    • Ret Pally

Raid Schedule:

Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 10pm - 2am EST

What We Look For:

• Players who are able to learn and adapt quickly in a fast paced raid environment
    • Players who are able to maturely handle criticism
    • Players who look to improve at every opportunity and in all aspects
    • Players who are able to relax and focus under pressure
    • Players who bring more than just raw numbers to the table
    • Players who share our goal of reaching US Top 100 in every tier of content
    • Players who show up consistently to raids (90% Attendance is required, barring advanced planning)
    • Players who value progress over loot
    • Players who want to have fun and make lifelong friends

What We Offer:
    • Experienced leadership and officer core
    • Knowledgeable and skilled players of every class and spec
    • An efficient, no-nonsense raid schedule
    • A proven ability to succeed: US Top 100 overall progression in past tiers
    • A drama free environment
    • An average of roster of 22-23 raiders which equates to very little bench time
    • Guild flex/LFR runs
    • Alt gearing after tiers have been cleared
    • Ventrillo
    • Consumables/Repairs

Loot Distribution:

We Like Purple distributes loot via loot council. The council consists of 2 officers and a 3rd raider to break ties. Loot decisions are made based on what will benefit the guild the most, with attention to individual performance and dedication. We use loot to kill bosses, we don't kill bosses because we like getting loot. If you value your individual character progression over the progression of the guild, We Like Purple is not for you. If you value progression as a team and community, and are able to consistently contribute to our collective success, raiding with We Like Purple will be a rewarding experience for you.

To apply visit welikepurple.enjin.com/recruitment or if you have questions contact us.

Contacts:
    Greatjnight#1838
    Nermel#1228