LF RatingBuster like addon

Hi, i am searching for addon that does what rating buster do.

Actually rating buster got discontinued and don't even available anymore for download, so i am in search for similar addon for replacing it

its also bug, with int classes make my game stunts when i mouseover an item

i have that, and its this build that is giving me troubles with int gear.

also, i want some for use with wod too, since this get discontinued

I used rating buster for a couple years until I found an addon called Pawn. It's like rating buster, except it also uses stat weights to give you a condensed, and much more relevant, number.

As an example, with RB you'd see something along the lines of:

+ 940 spirit
    - 560 crit
    - 560 haste

which you would then need to use your understanding of your stats to understand.

Pawn, however, gives you a score for each item, similar to the WoWhead scores you can generate by plugging in stat weights. As an example:

You may have 2 588 pieces with int. Equipped you have 1831 spirit/ 1753 crit, which yields an example pawn rating of 1047. The second is 1968 spirit / 1520 haste, which yields an example score of 1068. Pawn, in the same place rating buster is in your tooltips now, will show "1051 (1% upgrade)". Pawn factors in all stats, gem slots, gemming bonuses, and reforge possiblities on items & has default stat weights you'll want to edit to get your own (but it's nice to have for alts you dont optimize). It's worth noting that, like rating buster, pawn is pretty useless when looking at trinkets or tier bonuses.

Quote Originally Posted by klik View Post
    I used rating buster for a couple years until I found an addon called Pawn. It's like rating buster, except it also uses stat weights to give you a condensed, and much more relevant, number.

As an example, with RB you'd see something along the lines of:

+ 940 spirit
    - 560 crit
    - 560 haste

which you would then need to use your understanding of your stats to understand.

Pawn, however, gives you a score for each item, similar to the WoWhead scores you can generate by plugging in stat weights. As an example:

You may have 2 588 pieces with int. Equipped you have 1831 spirit/ 1753 crit, which yields an example pawn rating of 1047. The second is 1968 spirit / 1520 haste, which yields an example score of 1068. Pawn, in the same place rating buster is in your tooltips now, will show "1051 (1% upgrade)". Pawn factors in all stats, gem slots, gemming bonuses, and reforge possiblities on items & has default stat weights you'll want to edit to get your own (but it's nice to have for alts you dont optimize). It's worth noting that, like rating buster, pawn is pretty useless when looking at trinkets or tier bonuses.
    and where i can get the pawn import values or stats weights? can be used the one from amr ?

10+ Year Old Account
    sry but RatingBuster showed also the percantage value.. like +300crit (+5%) or something like that. pawn is just too complicated just to know which stats will change when you hover over an item.
    There is just no addon like RB this time. especially now where 6.0.2 hit. an i hate just seeing stats changing like it is in blizz ui, without seeing the lost from slots etc.

Deleted
    Someone needs to take over that addon and update it.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    someone find an addon like RB yet? seems that it will not be updated for wod =(

Old thread, I know... but I'm in the same boat. Totally want someone to take over RB and update it. I loved this mod so much and it makes me twitch to look at the current, basic setup as it is now. The only thing I've found is SimpleStats, but even that blatantly states that it doesn't take into account gems or enchants. I'm still gonna try it out, but if anyone has the time and the knowledge... I'd send cookies and muffins to whoever could update RB. /end shameless bribe

Quote Originally Posted by Baerendude View Post
    sry but RatingBuster showed also the percantage value.. like +300crit (+5%) or something like that. pawn is just too complicated just to know which stats will change when you hover over an item.
    There is just no addon like RB this time. especially now where 6.0.2 hit. an i hate just seeing stats changing like it is in blizz ui, without seeing the lost from slots etc.
    Right, but if a piece of gear goes from 100 spirit -> 105 spirit, that's a 5% increase... but only spirit, what if the first piece of gear (with 100 spirit on it) had more intellect, which is generally more valuable than spirit?

I think that's the difference between Pawn (which I haven't looked at yet, but after reading this I will) and RB; RB might show the increase in 5%, but it doesn't show overall if the piece is better according to your stat weights.

Pawn does have a tab in it's actual interface that will allow you to compare an item with what your currently wearing or another item and it will give you the exact breakdown of why it is saying that X item is 5% better than Y item. The only problem I ran into with using Pawn during Mists was when dealing with caps and "until comfortable" stats like Spirit for Healers or Haste for energy users though this should be less of a problem in Warlords.

I too have been in search for a replacement like Ratings Buster or was hoping that someone would pick this project back up because it was brilliant. I am going to look into this Pawn Addon and see what it is like.