Exclamation Help me build my computer!

Budget- $425-450
    Resolution- i dont know
    Games / Settings Desired- WoW on mid to high, with no lag and short load times.
    Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc)- no, just school work
    Country- USA BABY
    Parts that can be reused- none
    Do you need an OS?- yes
    Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)?- a monitor/speakers

Deleted
    Not possible, double your budget and then you might be on to something. Thats why noone answered you so far, "not sure if serious". Also multiple threads won't give you more help.

- - - Updated - - -

This is like the minimum i would ever reckon as a "gaming" rig, without o/s and speakers:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i3-4130 3.4GHz Dual-Core Processor ($118.94 @ SuperBiiz)
    Motherboard: ASRock H81M-DGS R2.0 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($51.38 @ Newegg)
    Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($72.00 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($57.23 @ OutletPC)
    Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB Video Card ($125.00 @ Newegg)
    Case: Rosewill FBM-02 MicroATX Mini Tower Case ($28.76 @ Mwave)
    Power Supply: EVGA 430W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply ($24.99 @ NCIX US)
    Monitor: AOC i2267Fw 60Hz 22.0" Monitor ($119.99 @ Amazon)
    Total: $598.29
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-08-28 16:29 EDT-0400
    Last edited by mmoc73263b3bd5; 2014-08-28 at 08:32 PM.

The only way for you to get something to play wow is to buy used IMHO. you could build something if you had a license and monitor and all that....

You could try building a cheap pentium with haswell and no graphics card to save money that way but your looking at low medium settings.

you could also try using Linux operating system to save on licensing.....but i have no experience in how hard and time consuming that is.

You could try finding a refurbished at overstock.com they come with windows 7 licenses.

goto thsat PCpricepicker site yourself and see what the prices for new is.