Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Here's how i got to lvl 70 in 6 hours (i wasted two to three hours on bounties and rifts) (There more people you do this with the faster it goes up to 4 people ofc)

Since you have adventure mode unlocked from the start lets use that to level up fast.
    Make a game with the Torment 6 difficulty... We wanna look for some sweet exp from bounties

You wanna look for these three bounties

Act 1: Cemetery of the forsaken: The jar of souls
    Act 2: Howling Plateau : A miner's Gold
    Act 5: Westmarch Commons: The Miser’sWill

All these bounties can be completed without ever having to slay a single monster.. WOOOH!!

I recommencd doing the act 2 and 5 bounties only.. as they give twice the exp as the jar of souls and can be completed Quicker

Since i did this i learned a few good things from this, so here's some tips:

When doing the jar of souls, just run down and find it and activate it, no need to stay alive as soon as the timer runs out you just have to click the jar to get the exp

When doing act 2 have everyone else wait at the waypoint in the area (so they get the bounty exp) and let one person go complete the bounty, the miner wil only progress when someone is alive near him, so just kite around, if you die, doesn't matter. The progress will stop and wait for you to get alive, though if someone else is near and you die the bounty might be completed while you're dead

Act 5 i found it best to just find the house with the chests, run in and die to the elite pack, let everyone on the team die and ress on the same time, and open the chests before the elites can kill you again

Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    Here's how i got to lvl 70 in 6 hours (i wasted two to three hours on bounties and rifts) (There more people you do this with the faster it goes up to 4 people ofc)

Since you have adventure mode unlocked from the start lets use that to level up fast.
    Make a game with the Torment 6 difficulty... We wanna look for some sweet exp from bounties

All these bounties can be completed without ever having to slay a single monster.. WOOOH!!

I recommencd doing the act 2 and 5 bounties only.. as they give twice the exp as the jar of souls and can be completed Quicker

When doing the jar of souls, just run down and find it and activate it, no need to stay alive as soon as the timer runs out you just have to click the jar to get the exp

When doing act 2 have everyone else wait at the waypoint in the area (so they get the bounty exp) and let one person go complete the bounty, the miner wil only progress when someone is alive near him, so just kite around, if you die, doesn't matter. The progress will stop and wait for you to get alive, though if someone else is near and you die the bounty might be completed while you're dead

Act 5 i found it best to just find the house with the chests, run in and die to the elite pack, let everyone on the team die and ress on the same time, and open the chests before the elites can kill you again
    then how did they do it on hc? you can't do the bounty's in hc. and hc was only 30 min after sc.

Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post
    then how did they do it on hc? you can't do the bounty's in hc. and hc was only 30 min after sc.
    Probably got lucky with Leorics ring and maybe with the crown too(the one that makes gems in it stronger), and had a list of low-risk bounties that did require fighting. Obviously just guessing, as I have no idea(and it does seem kinda nuts)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted

Because he got people to help him just like him in softcore..

You can stand safely at the waypoint / entrance to the areas and you only have to be in the same area to get the exp, don't have to be close to the bounty

i bet the guy on hardcore had people make a bunch of level 1 hardcores to do the hard work for him and complete the bountis while he was just standing at a safespot getting exp for doing nothing

10+ Year Old Account
    He's posted a video up of the HC version and it wasn't using them exploits.
    Friendship is like peeing on yourself, everyone can see it, but only you get to feel the warmth it brings.

"Race to max level" is a pretty boring start to seasons, especially since you just adventure mode bountys. If it was a true "restart" adventure mode shouldn't have been unlocked. Quite the over sight.

Regardless, this season is stupid boring. It literally added nothing but a few new legs (which are not even that great). Ugh.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Matriarchs Bones in act 1 is also a good one, since you just have to click 4 things.

Miner's Gold seems to be the best all around in groups, because you get bonus XP and you can just have your party afk at the waypoint.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    "Race to max level" is a pretty boring start to seasons, especially since you just adventure mode bountys. If it was a true "restart" adventure mode shouldn't have been unlocked. Quite the over sight.

Regardless, this season is stupid boring. It literally added nothing but a few new legs (which are not even that great). Ugh.
    As well as special transmogs, and banner stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post

Its just an excuse to level a new character (for people like me who couldn't be bothered to do it normally) not sure what other people were expecting.

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    Its just an excuse to level a new character (for people like me who couldn't be bothered to do it normally) not sure what other people were expecting.
    I guess they will get more interesting after the first season. Path of exile leagues are just more interesting and fun. Beyond is pretty crazy
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Because he got people to help him just like him in softcore..

You can stand safely at the waypoint / entrance to the areas and you only have to be in the same area to get the exp, don't have to be close to the bounty

i bet the guy on hardcore had people make a bunch of level 1 hardcores to do the hard work for him and complete the bountis while he was just standing at a safespot getting exp for doing nothing
    but if he join a game that a level 1 made he would get crap lvl 1 exp.

but if he join a game that a level 1 made he would get crap lvl 1 exp.
    You get XP based on your level and the difficulty of the game (norm, hard, T1, etc.). Doesn't matter the "level" of the player that started it.

At least, when I switch my toon during the Rift closing quest, my lv 1 doesn't go through 5 levels because the rift was done as level 70. I'm not sure if the reverse is true, it might have been an someone multiboxed new lv 1s to grp for the quest.