Fat related question

I just have a curious question, which im getting different vibes from different places.

I started working out around 3 months ago, now doing 15k a week ( 5k 3 times a week ) and 4 times a week strenght lifting.
    I have see ALOT of gains since the time I started and I know they are there since I work hard to get them.
    I went down from 190 to 170 in 3 months and did it with workouts and calorie deficit. ( i count on MFP ). Now I want to keep my current weight or go slowly up, but I don't want to get the weight as fat. I'm trying to lose the lower belly fat and little of the love handels. And to get bigger and bulkier you need to eat more.
    So my question is, do I still effectively burn fat even as I eat more calories or do I need to go on a bulk, get bigger and then cut like crazy to lose the fat.

I'm currrently at 2350cal ( 295 carbs, 80fat and 170+ protein ). I altarnate every 5 days and eat 200-300cal more for meta. boost.

TLDR; Can you burn fat even if eating more then my calorie or I need to lower from my calorie to lose the belly fat?

Thanks guys!

i lost my PBR belly by doing crunches and working on machines focused on your gut

I have been lacking on my abs workout but you cant focus on where the fat will burn, this week I started on abs again, just to get me motivated to feel the burn. I love the pain effect after :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by G105 View Post
    I'm currrently at 2350cal ( 295 carbs, 80fat and 170+ protein ). I altarnate every 5 days and eat 200-300cal more for meta. boost.!
    Ouch, that's why you're not losing weight. How many carbs?!

It's difficult to bulk and cut together if not impossible for the majority of people. Unless you have the muscle memory from being muscular before, you will rarely see muscle growth through periods of cutting. You may lean up but the mass you gain will be negligible.
    Last edited by mmocd42035da1b; 2014-08-29 at 07:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vexxie View Post
    Ouch, that's why you're not losing weight. How many carbs?!

It's difficult to bulk and cut together if not impossible for the majority of people. Unless you have the muscle memory from being muscular before, you will rarely see muscle growth through periods of cutting. You may lean up but the mass you gain will be negligible.
    I'm not trying to lose weight. My weight with those cals is maintain. So I'm not gaining or losing. My question is, do I burn fat with not losing weight, or do I need to cut calories aka cut ( lose weight ) to get rid of the fat?

The health complications of being overweight include type 2 diabetes, many cancers and heart disease.