Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Or Koltira being "part" of said abomination.

Thassarian is quite a badass, but Koltira... ^^'. Got captured in DK intro, then got scared 'bout some shades... Better use him as "spare parts" to form an abomination than as a warrior.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Koltira is stuck in Sylvanas' dark below. He keeps trying to pull himself out, but keeps getting sucked back in. Over and over and over again.
    The lucky bastard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    The lucky bastard.
    necrophilia ftw?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaspias View Post
    necrophilia ftw?
    Does it count if they're both dead?

Zombies deserve love too!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Disreali View Post
    Does it count if they're both dead?
    its mutual necrophilia =)

It's no nastier to find Sylvanas attractive (for in-game characters or as the audience) than it is for vampire characters in (Buffy/TrueBlood/VampireDiaries/Twilight/BeingHuman, etc, etc). Animate undead is animate undead.

Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    Yes, you're right, which does not mean that, if Blizzard wants (which I doubt), they could relaunch Greenwood as the last sanctuary of the high elves, perhaps the natural origin of unicorns and their close relationship with the High Elves, a lost area that would come out to the light with the return of Alleria, and could be the perfect starting area for the High Elves of the Alliance.

In short, Blizzard will do whatever they want with that area, but the idea of ​​Greenwood as the forgotten last bastion of the High Elves is an interesting idea to develop.
    It could be a way they bring High Elves back, but I find it unlikely many could survive there on their own, unless they all happened to be experienced Farstriders with enough survival skills to find food and shelter in the ruined area, and enough combat skills to fight off the Scourge remnants while suffering from the lethargy after the Sunwell's destruction. If they were around, I'm almost 100% sure that they would join the Blood Elves (WC3 ones) and integrate into either Kael's forces that left to help Garithos, or the ones that stayed with Lor'themar to help protect Quel'thalas until Kael's return. Some of them may have left during the schism, but I doubt many of them would.