Deleted

Highest DPS before Squish!

Alone they are weak, everyone and everything could kill them easily.
    BUT together they are able to kill every 25 HC boss in less than one second!

I talk about Golem's...ANIMA GOLEM'S!

Since 5.2 came out and i red about dark animus and his minions i had only one question in my head:
    "How much DPS would 25 golem's do when they are all linked to each other?"

Now months later i finally raised my warlock alt to lvl 90 (i hate leveling) and together with a nice talent called "Dark Bargain",
    i was ready to get hit so hard that even chuck norris would be jealous (i hope he won't read this).

The Highlights of that "testing" are in the video below.

The dmg was even so high it easily busted the max values in the 32bit system blizz uses.
    When it passes 2^31-1= 2147483647 it starts again at 0 or it even goes to negative. Meaning that Dark Bargain can even heal you^^.

Warcraftlogs: http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/BxMq2YgmKPzXcrTL
    Last edited by mmocd78509b573; 2014-08-29 at 07:04 PM.

Deleted
    Please put that video on a VCR cassette and slap everyone who complains about the squish with it

Well done sir, well done!

Deleted
    Weeeellll, i have to admit that i don't like that squish thing too :x I LOVE those big numbers and i would prefer to switch to a 64bit system, but that would mean that at least 50% of the people wouldn't be able to play any longer, so i understand that this squish is unavoidable.

And I thought my damage absorbed from a Garrosh wipe was impressive. That's insane!

Deleted
    That was awesome, thanks for the vid

Very fun and interesting, but it isn't the highest damage possible. That honor belongs to C'thun's eye beam.

The eye beam hits for an average of 3k damage and increases the damage of each jump by 50% of the last damage dealt.

73,536,937,433,866 damage upon hitting 60 targets. Logs say the golems only did about 16 billion to you. The old god C'thun laughs at such numbers. That's also only the FINAL hit, not all the hits leading up to it.

And that's just 60 targets being in range of it. I can't recall if it used to cap at 60 or if it was originally uncapped. But just imagine without a target cap if a bunch of hunters, their pets, snake traps, 3 voodoo gnomes, 3 barov peasants for example got smacked with the beam. The damage would be so obscene.

And that is from a SINGLE cast. Not only would the final hit by incalculably gigantic, all the hits leading up to it would result in a total DPS never imagined or believed possible.

You gotta remember too, this was an era where even tanks, the beefiest of the beefcakes, only had about 9,000 hitpoints. C'thun's eye laser even if it wasn't intentionally gamed for maximum damage potential and just hitting a handful of people standin in poor positions could reach damage in the millions VERY easily.

As far as I know, it's the only effect in the entire game that actually scales in this manner. Modern mechanics that increase by %'s do so by a % of the base value. Stacking 250% damage with 250% damage for example nets you 500% damage increase. This is not the case for c'thun.
    Last edited by Dasani; 2014-08-30 at 08:40 AM.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

Deleted
    @Dasani You make many mistakes here:

1. People always talking about eyebeam with 40 hunter's and all of theirs pets and snakes, etc. but eyebeam can only affect the player. You can test it and read it in the spell flags on wowhead.
    2. Max size of a raid is 40 so the max number of targets is 40.
    3. The most important one. You dind't read fully through my post did you?^^ Maximum value of anything in WOW is 2147483647 because it's saved in a 32bit variable.

He is maybe still able to get higher numbers, BUT that's AOE mine is single target!
    Last edited by mmocd78509b573; 2014-08-30 at 12:55 PM.

Well that was a waste of 3 minutes. Misleading title is misleading.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dat clicking.

Still not sold on stat squish.