Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    You still know people that write by hand?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    You still know people that write by hand?
    I do it everyday at work

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't put a circle over my i, however, I do put a line through the middle of my 7s.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Quote Originally Posted by diddle View Post
    There's nothing wrong with being gay, but if you create circles over your "i"s you are indeed a homosexual or at the least incredibly effeminate. Never personally seen someone do this other than girls in elementary school.
    QFT

I have never seen a guy do this but if I did I would laugh at them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by diddle View Post
    There's nothing wrong with being gay, but if you create circles over your "i"s you are indeed a homosexual or at the least incredibly effeminate. Never personally seen someone do this other than girls in elementary school.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neyze View Post
    QFT

I have never seen a guy do this but if I did I would laugh at them.
    How rude

I don't think I've ever seen anyone circle an i like that. Do remember seeing mostly girls back in school do things like put little hearts over them though (as Nobleshield mentioned).

I really don't notice that much though. Long as I can read it, I don't care.

I have seen it done, but don't do it myself.
    Everyone has habits or features in their writing which makes it different.
    Just some are more obvious, it doesn't mean you don't do them too.

Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    I don't put a circle over my i, however, I do put a line through the middle of my 7s.
    This is such an example, and perhaps the diagonal though a zero for some people.

Nothing wrong with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    I'd probably smirk a little when seeing it, but that's it.

But yes, only the girly girls did this when i was at school.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    How rude
    Just pokin' fun. The faux homophobia aside I just can't imagine someone circling their "i"s out of the sheer impracticality of it. Not that it really makes a difference given I'm sure it only takes 0.X seconds longer to do, guess it depends on how little the circle is?
    Last edited by diddle; 2014-08-29 at 05:26 PM.

Why would you want to waste time to do circle? It's much faster to just use dot. One habit I have is to write the 2 dots above ä and ö as just straight line. That's more efficient and probably more used way than the actualy doing the dots in Finnish handwriting, and probably in Germany and Sweden as well.

God forbid someone do something different than me that gets the same results!

15+ Year Old Account
    I must ask you, why do you care?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

15+ Year Old Account
    Seems it goes hand in hand with artistic talent.

My hand writing is in all capitals. I don't use cursive, or even lowercase. Everything is upper case, so I use; I rather than i anyway.

Sample:
    http://i.imgur.com/5q7h3TW.jpg
    Last edited by Hyve; 2014-08-29 at 06:14 PM.

I do it in my signature because then it turns into the bar on the t in my name too. It looks wicked.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never got any sense it's self centered... Usually when I've seen it it's been done by people who are more of a happy, bubbly nature who have a "fun" style of handwriting.

Can't say I ever did it. That would require a slower writing style then what I tend to do, my 'i' dots tend to be more of a quick, upward dash thrown somewhere in their proximity overhead.

Only slight writing "quirk" for me is preferring that the line across the 'H' that starts my last name curves in a way that looks happy rather than sad. If it came out kinda sad or bored I'll usually fix it... lol
    Last edited by OzoAndIndi; 2014-08-29 at 06:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saxtorph View Post
    Someone does something different than you so they are self-centered? You must have a very small life if you concern yourself with stuff like this.
    x10

Why do you even care? I could make a small dickbutt above my I's because I'm bored... I only dot my I's, but if it's something official I circle them so the dot is more visible.

Deleted
    I used to circle the periods instead of dotting them. My brother as always pesting me about it lol.

No idea why though. I just did and stopped, thankfully.

Sometimes dots don't show up well depending on the pen you're using. Those cheap ass BIC pens don't do dots worth a crap. If I'm using a nice gel or sharpie pen I'll do a dot, if I'm using a crap pen I actually do a accent mark instead of a dot. I never do circles those take too much time.

I've seen girls do it, never guys. My guess would be that it's an attempt to express individuality. I haven't seen it since grade school, ditto with sparkly stickers on notebooks and light-up shoes and such things that subtly defy convention.