Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    "...the pay lag could be related to the governor's refusal to fund the mobilization he ordered, and his insistence that the federal government cover it. (In the meantime, Perry was supposedly attempting to finance the deployment "by diverting $38 million in public safety funds earmarked for emergency radio infrastructure," the L.A. Times has reported.)"
    "Could be." Then there is the update at the bottom (which I cited) that lists the actual cause, rather than the incorrect speculation you posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Have you been though American customs as a non-citizen? It's not as easy as just walking in the door
    Yes. There was rather intensive questioning involved oriented around everything I thought I might be doing, an examination of numerous references and such, examination of my papers in very close detail, and an overall feeling that they were actively looking for any reason not to let me through. Rigorous, but it's not like they hold you in for 7 straight days after having you write a paper on your life and sending clandestine CIA agents to observe and ensure every little detail.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Yes. There was rather intensive questioning involved oriented around everything I thought I might be doing, an examination of numerous references and such, examination of my papers in very close detail, and an overall feeling that they were actively looking for any reason not to let me through. Rigorous, but it's not like they hold you in for 7 straight days after having you write a paper on your life and sending clandestine CIA agents to observe and ensure every little detail.
    Thats cause your from mother russia!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    South Texans love the cheap labor. They don't actually want it gone, they just say they do. Free market rabble rabble.
    Texas has has banned them from thing like this, and it did not go well so they went back.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose