Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    Nicest, hard to say, Japanese seemed nicest in my experience.
    Yes because eating live frogs, turtles, etc. and laughing at it is nice
    Last edited by aisatsana; 2014-08-30 at 01:33 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeyar View Post
    Yes because eating live frogs, turtles, etc. and laughing at it is nice
    Stop eating trees alive you maple sucker. Bisou ^_^.

Nicest people from the countries I've been to were probably in Spain.

I can't agree with other people about the US. I lived in California for a year, half of that in LA itself, and people are incredible there. Coming from Belgium, where you can go an entire day in a city without saying a word, it's incredible how in the US everybody says hello, how are you, etc... Just walking to the store, every single person you walk past at the very least smiles and nods.

Probably a bit biased since Belgium is like the quietest country ever. People aren't mean, not at all, but they don't say anything... ever. If you start talking to someone you don't know at a busstop, they look at you "wtf is this guy doing... is he talking to me?". In the US I have never stood at a busstop without being talking to. Not a single time in the year I lived there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nation bashing is not permitted here, as per the General Off-Topic Forum Rules and Guidelines. As half of this thread is basically that, this thread is not appropriate. If you want to remake the thread to which country has the nicest and leave it at that, that would be more than fine.

Closed.