How much guild wars 2 gold do you make?

Everyday, I hear people saying, “I make so-and-so amount of gold a day, and it’s easy!” People say they make 50g a day, and simply put, I don’t know how they do it. I play the TP, do a few dungeons, participate in some WvW, and I usually end up with around 10-15g.

So my question is, how much gold do you make in a day, and how do you make it?

Deleted
    How much I make per day really varies, but I'd say on average it would be around 50 gold a day as well. Some days a little less and other days a little more.

I have several things I do every day which ranges from certain dungeon paths, to mass farming events in Orr and selling Arah path 2 slots which I solo. All in all I'd say the farming events in Orr are the ones you should look into. In the late afternoon and evening there will be tons of people doing the events and they scale up and spawn more mobs the more people there are. Bring a class you can tag as many as possible with (staff Guardian or a Necromancer works well) and spam your loot button. You'll get plenty of tier 6 mats, moldy heavy bags, rares and possibly even an exotic here and there. Every event nets you a few gold if you know what you are doing. Catch is, they need to be up.

If you are able to I would definitely recommend doing a Arah path 2 solo every day and selling the slots. For about 1 hour of work you'll get well over 20 gold and that's for selling the slots for a measly 4 gold each.

I wouldn't say ''it's easy'' though. This costs me a lot of work and several hours to do. No idea if it's the most effective way or not, but this is how I like to pass my time between work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's a really good, fresh guide posted just a couple days ago.

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...rofiting-Guide
    Valar morghulis