Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third

Whats your must-have snack while gaming?

For me its chips, graham crackers, candy, ice cream, Popsicles, and a box of cereal with dinner on the side.
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Deleted
    just squash(vimto is my favorite) I very rarely eat while gaming.

Water, water and more water.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    For me its chips, graham crackers, candy, ice cream, Popsicles, and a box of cereal with dinner on the side.
    If these are your "must-haves" while gaming, I hope for you and your heart's sake that you don't game a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by Seregon View Post
    If these are your "must-haves" while gaming, I hope for you and your heart's sake that you don't game a lot.
    I usually only have a box of cereal and 2 bags of chips during day to day gaming but if its a new release i get all that and try to stay up straight playing it XD
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

I could eat these things all day. I usually prefer the Habanero BBQ ones but love them all.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't eat snacks while I'm gaming, but I'll never refuse a pouch of blueberry little bites or a ham & cheese sandwich.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post

I could eat these things all day. I usually prefer the Habanero BBQ ones but love them all.

And my drink of choice:

Great by itself, also goes well with pretty much any kind of hard liquor when I feel like it.
    Amen to those, although I'm not a fan of any of the flavored ones, just like the salty ones or honey roasted.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I try not to snack. Depending on the time of day I'm gaming I may have a teddy bear biscuit and a coffee.

or even tic toc biscuits

I still love biscuits from my childhood.

Or the that, I typically drink lots of water, or beer while gaming.

some cut up strawberries and blueberries in a bag cold. its sweet as any candy and good for you too.
    ''i'm not drunk, i'm Scottish''

I had gotten a new computer for christmas and since than I stopped eating at the computer so basically just tea or pop

Water and chew gum. I try not to eat while gaming. The most Ill have is crackers and hummus.

The only snacks I randomly eat while gaming or being on the computer are usually just almonds or sunflower seeds.

I love how people on mmo champion end up choosing rather healthy things.
    No sarcasm, I'm serious.

Usually through I don't have any snack, once in a while I'll eat a poptart, but that's usually like a dinner type of thing for me, I don't eat large dinners so I'll end up hungry later.

Although I do crave a banana now...

Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    Water, water and more water.
    ^ I hate snacking while gaming because it can leave my controller/mouse/keyboard greasy or whatever. I do keep some water or fruit punch nearby though. If I do get some snacks then it would be some fruits or chips during cutscenes or whatever. Maybe some ice cream. I love chocolate ice cream with diced up banana and some kind of syrup on top.
    Last edited by Aruhen; 2014-08-31 at 03:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Egg wraps. I have this awesome little square cast iron pan. I'll crack an egg into it and lazily break the yolk and mix it right in the pan. Come back to the computer for 5ish minutes, get up, flip the egg into a flour tortilla, add hot sauce and away I go. I do this at least once on every day off.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tea and raisins/other fruit. Love me some fruit.

I don't eat while gaming. But I always need something to drink, I prefer the energy drink venom...but Monster will do. I like soda too, koolaid is alright but...you can never get it to taste just right
    Right...wrong...The universe doesn't care
    Driefal,Etrith(Retired)

Deleted
    almost any kind of food thats next to me or near me while gaming is going to be eaten, even sometimes to the point of feeling slightly sick (especially candy) when i eat to much

so i don't put food near me most of the time, but i don't have to walk far either to get food :3

but also i don't mind being hungry for most of the day, i'm a bit strange i know