Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    What is the point of this thread? Go conduct a research study and find out, you're not going to find the answer by posting a thread on mmo-champ.
    Sshhh, no questions, only Salandrin.

OnT it depends on the region (No shit heh) and the environment of which the children, or rather teenagers, grow up in.

But yes, i'd say most parents would be alarmed at the frequency and intensity that teenagers pursue sexual interests; If they're successful or not is another question entirely.

When i have kids?

I'll make sure they use protection, i can only dream of the day my future son brings a girl home; Only for me to bust the door down wearing a cape screaming "CO- DAD BLOCKED".

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    What up Salandrin.

As already pointed out in just the first few posts, this is an incredibly difficult thing to measure. Assuming honesty from the person participating in a survey is just that, an assumption. I think a lot of teenagers lie about sex. I really do. Do teenagers have sex? sure. Is it more or less than we think? How are we ever going to find that out
    This.

With all the peer pressure teens tend to be under it'd be hard to find one won't lie abuot doing the deed in order to fit in with those that might also be lying. Then again they may also be telling the truth which means that the idea that girl children are a punishment from on high for fathers isn't that far from the truth,
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

Deleted
    Everyone i knew growing up had sex all the time from age 13-14 so no, it's not something new or unheard of.. Teens have sex all the time

Quote Originally Posted by chosenkiwi View Post
    Please don't use "nowadays" business... People have been doing it young since we were monkeys.
    At 16 bordering 17 I was one of the last in my direct social circles, but then I had been to an all boys school till I was 15. Made up for lost time

So I guess, no, giving it any thought at all I'd say they probably have just as much sex as I'd assume they would.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Not really more often than I'd assume, no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    I've heard it rarely happened every now and then a long time ago, to the point I'd find it absurd to see fiction depicting teenagers having sex so often. Turns out, talking to some people, it happens a lot more often nowadays than someone like me would assume.

Is it true or not? Kind of sickening in my opinion to think the former but it is what it is.
    Hey, it's a Salandrin thread.

Of course teenagers fuck like rabbits, our bodies are at their most fertile at that stage, and they're screaming at us to go make more of us. Not all teenagers will do that, but plenty do.

I don't see what the problem is as long as they're being safe and smart about it.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

In high school it was three to four times a week a few times each session for me. I don't know whether that's above or below the standard. But i enjoyed my high school years
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Deleted
    I will note to everyone that while sexual activity in itself is not necessarily harmful, casual sex, despite one's view on it and protective measurements taken, can very often lead to negative consequences. More information in the book, "Hooked, New Science on How Casual Sex Is Affecting Our Children." by Joe S. McIlhnaey, Jr. and Freda McKissic Bush. It strikes my nerves once in a while when everyone looks at sex as "natural and enjoyable," as if innumerable other activities or materials do not fall under the same umbrella, and knowingly cause trouble.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    In high school it was three to four times a week a few times each session for me. I don't know whether that's above or below the standard. But i enjoyed my high school years
    Probably above the average, but not outside of what I'd think of as "normal" for teenagers. Shit, man, freshman and sophomore years? It was like there simply wasn't an "off" switch ._.
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Probably above the average, but not outside of what I'd think of as "normal" for teenagers. Shit, man, freshman and sophomore years? It was like there simply wasn't an "off" switch ._.
    Up towards 5 times per day sometimes, yes. <.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Let's see if we can break that record?

High school not so much, but in the early college years... lol...

15+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes i wonder how threads like this come alive... does salandrin pick a needle covers his eyes and put it on a random page of a newpaper and then go post that on MMO champion?
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    I knew I should have gone to school in Sweden.

@Pizza. There really is no off switch. Even as an adult I still go at it nearly as often as I did at that age.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"