Thread: What happend?

What happend?

For the longest time, I used to spend my free time in WoW.

I used to just farm, farm, raid, raid some more then farm. Now, I can't even bothered to log on, or renew my sub. I used to talk in vent, had my own guild, cared about progression and felted that people even FELT the same, as I do. Now it's all gone. Nothing has replaced the hours I have spent, the need I felt, and the want I deserved. Harrowing is the fault I feel, and the despair, I inherit, of the fallen comrades of old. I see the dead faces of my old comrades in everything I do. They don't leave me alone, and I hear the dead voices of my friends long past. I have actually forgot the voices and faces they have. Only their lost causes of motivation. So harrowing are the voices of the dead.

Gone are the people that cared, loved and lived with me. We fought and died for the things people take for granted. The ease of leveling, streamlined questing, and easier button mashing. Gone are the days of meaning full progression and sated hearts of weary travelers. Where are the people that needed each other and wanted companionship? Has the world gotten so distrustful that I have to fear everything, from everyone? Why can't I believe in this world, this fantasy, anymore?

Am I old and washed up? Dried and done? How can I bring back the magic that I felt? It wasn't that long ago, Vanilla. With it's magical visions of displacement and grandeur. It's grinds of meaningful progression and penultimate finality.

What trials wait those of the dead and lost? How does the dead reclaim that was once theirs? So I give those that have the power, to give life unto myself. Or do you wish I die, old and honorful. A life worth lived?

I am lost, help me find a way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserneko View Post
    Alright, you've convinced me. You've defeated me with your superior intellect and articulate arguments. All hail Jokerfiend.

10+ Year Old Account
    You grow tired of the game or genre. It's a common thing to any games.
    Thing is with WoW, your interest stays up for much longer by the usual person but at some point it ends too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Your subject is almost the same as the one this thread is about. Except that you find yourself to be the problem opposed to Everztar finding the problem to be the game. In both cases I think it's a personal issue, like yours, and that you just got used to and worn out of WoW.