View Poll Results: How will you get to 100?

Voters
484. This poll is closed
  • Questing

171 35.33%
  • Dungeons

14 2.89%
  • Battlegrounds

1 0.21%
  • Pet Battles

3 0.62%
  • Farming

3 0.62%
  • Combo of Questing/Dungeons

249 51.45%
  • Combo of Questing/Battlegrounds

2 0.41%
  • Combo of Dungeons/Battlegrounds

3 0.62%
  • All of the Above

28 5.79%
  • Other (Explained in the thread)

10 2.07%
Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

How will you get to 100?

Just common curiosity. Will you rush? Will you take your time? Will you grind dungeons or battlegrounds? Are you in a hurry to hit 100?

10+ Year Old Account
    I always try to take my time. Do every Dungeon once for the quests and the rest with questing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to assume Dungeoquesting is going to be a very popular choice. I'll be in queue and questing until it pops. It's what I've been doing since Cataclysm

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll try to hit 100 as quickly as possible, while still enjoying the quest and lore, and aiming to see every dungeon at least once before 100. I'll also try to hit 100 without sleeping in the process, because that's what I've always done on xpac release (except with MoP, because I was otherwise engaged).
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

Group up with 4 other IRL friends, blaze trough quests and Dungeons once for the quests there aswell.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

all of them
    usually I do dungeon at-least once while questing for dungeon quest which give a lot of exp
    and I kill any pet I see for exp since they are easier than pvp pet with more exp

while at it I queue for random bg if AV continue otherwise I leave
    (AV give same exp as other BG with random queue bonus so if you add random queue bonus it become double exp than normal random bg)

edit: after I hit cap level I go back to do all low level quest for extra gold

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    I will get to 100 in the midst of nervous sweats from a lack of sleep and heart palpitations from to many Monsters chased with Red Bull.
    But I will probably just que bgs and dungeons on my main until the questing traffic slows a wee bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im going to do quests and dungeons once for the item quests just to enjoy the game i paid for with my hard earned money. Don't see the point of paying 50$ just to hit 100 and ignore 90% of the content just to wait for patches for unlocking raids.

if i play, i'll level through quests like i always do. do a dungeon when it seems right, usually only once.

Do every dungeon at least once and turn my brain off for the questing. I have no "obligations" to level quickly this time so it will probably take me 3-4 days.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

How will you get to 100?
    I will do it by playing the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very carefully.

But idk, I will either no life it or get it done in a couple of weeks. Hard to tell if I'll even enjoy playing my class anymore, even harder to tell if I'll even give a crap about raiding too, which is the only reason I even log into the game now.

10+ Year Old Account
    A mix of quests and dungeons (where the questlines will likely take me anyway). Gonna give Draenor an honest shot despite some misgivings, so I'll be taking my time to take in the story and scenery, since I foresee much of my time spent at 100 being taken up with Garrison work and dungeon/LFR queues. And somehow I'll need to find time to bop by Stormwind and find some RP outside the Cathedral or the Slaughtered Lamb (lol good luck on that one, self).
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Deleted
    Plan on taking it easy for the release rush, Probably play A.H whilst everyone levels I will build a good stock of end-game mats.

Will start levelling once the crazy rush is over, taking my time to do quests and just enjoy the ride without 10gazillion noobs running around like headless chickens

10+ Year Old Account
    Please don't let there be another boat/helicopter event to get stuck on at the start like with MoP... I flew around for 30 mins because the boats kept dying to quick for me to get credit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laraven View Post
    Please don't let there be another boat/helicopter event to get stuck on at the start like with MoP... I flew around for 30 mins because the boats kept dying to quick for me to get credit.
    From what I've seen on YouTube, the Dark Portal intro is a solo scenario that plops you in Shadowmoon Valley (if Alliance) or Frostfire Ridge (if Horde) after, so you won't have to wait on respawns and whatnot while you're out kickin' the shit out of the Iron Horde and roflstomping the Dark Portal.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Deleted
    I will quest, enjoy the story and read all the quest text. Then I will do each dungeon as it becomes relevant in the storyline. With most of my alts I will quest while being constantly queued for dungeons or BGs.

My alliance toon I will probably level through questing, at least through shadowmoon.
    Last edited by mmoc1fee0e8527; 2014-08-30 at 01:48 PM.

Deleted
    i always level with questing and dungeons.

doing each dungeon only once for the quests ''inside'', then focusing only on questing ''in the open''

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eace View Post
    I'll also try to hit 100 without sleeping in the process, because that's what I've always done on xpac release
    I admire your tenacity. It almost invariably takes me 2 days, and Cataclysm took 3 because reasons/life/whatever

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll semi-rush it on my main, then take it abit slower on my others after I have geared the DK up abit.

I'll be doing dungeons, quests, and maybe pvp if the exp reward is satisfying enough (I think in MoP pvp wins yielded about 1-1.4 mil exp at around lv 88ish)
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!