Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Sexual Experimentation

Personally I believe sexual experimentation should be embraced more and made socially acceptable. A large portion of teenagers sexually experiment but do so with shame. IMO that's wrong. I know a number of people that regret not experimenting due to fear of backlash and somewhat unhappy because of it. It's completley natural and shouldn't hold a taboo

Deleted
    What kind of sexual experimentation are we talking about here? Sexual experimentation could range from experimenting with homosexual intercourse to poop-fetish. Should we make it socially acceptable for teenagers to poop on each other for sexual pleasure?

Deleted
    What do you mean with experemintation?

10+ Year Old Account
    The issue is that teenagers are stupid, and will do stupid things. If we're really going with what's natural/normal for humans, teenagers would combine their own experimentation with knowledge passed down from older generations (as with all things), but then we get into risky waters, don't we?

See, we haven't progressed enough as a society and global culture to promote things like this. The risks are just too high.

I disagree. Kids are in too a hurry to grow up these days. I think people to get to know themselves better before experiencing anything sexual. I don't agree with teens having sex and I don't think they should be encouraged to experiment more either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    What kind of sexual experimentation are we talking about here? Sexual experimentation could range from experimenting with homosexual intercourse to poop-fetish. Should we make it socially acceptable for teenagers to poop on each other for sexual pleasure?
    Anything that isn't inherintly dangeous... So sexuality, positions, fetishes

The question is, why are you responsible for (other people's) teenagers and their sexual experiences? Further why are you in charge of what is socially acceptable?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Anything that isn't inherintly dangeous... So sexuality, positions, fetishes
    Fetishes can be dangerous.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid View Post
    I disagree. Kids are in too a hurry to grow up these days. I think people to get to know themselves better before experiencing anything sexual. I don't agree with teens having sex and I don't think they should be encouraged to experiment more either.
    You're aware the age of consent here is 16

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Fetishes can be dangerous.
    Thus why I said nothing inherintly dangerous

- - - Updated - - -

Praise jesus. OT: I agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid View Post
    Knowing your sexuality is a part of getting to know yourself, in fact as a teenager that's a big part. I do agree that kids are always rushing towards something (their desires?) but they certainly aren't in a rush to grow up.

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as all parts involved are consenting, and none are permanently injured because of it, I don't see any reason why they shouldn't.

15 where I live.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I believe sexual experimentation should be embraced more and made socially acceptable. A large portion of teenagers sexually experiment but do so with shame. IMO that's wrong. I know a number of people that regret not experimenting due to fear of backlash and somewhat unhappy because of it. It's completley natural and shouldn't hold a taboo
    Since teens lack knowledge, impulse control and the foresight to navigate the treacherous waters of sexuality safely:
    No. Encouragement to experimentation is the last thing they need.

Should we make it socially acceptable for teenagers to poop on each other for sexual pleasure?
    i certainly wouldn't mind >:3

i am a pretty fucking deviant person, so yeah. i could get behind that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sexual experiment...
    Sticking your dick into the vacuum hose........ BAD experiment.....

Having sex with two partners at the same time.... Good experiment....

All in all... sexual experimentation is heavily dependent on what experiments we're talking about.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    How do you determine what is inherently dangerous or safe?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Since teens lack knowledge, impulse control and the foresight to navigate the treacherous waters of sexuality safely:
    No. Encouragement to experimentation is the last thing they need.
    They're doing it regardless... At least accepting it means communication can open

I''m aware. I just don't agree with it.

Why exactly should we be trying to encourage them to experiment? Why do you want them to?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Sexual experiment...
    Sticking your dick into the vacuum hose........ BAD experiment.....
    I figured as much.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't really understand the hypothesis here. What do you mean teenagers feel ashamed about experimenting and how exactly is it a taboo?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.