Question WOW login screen?

I wish Blizzard let us choose which login screen we like...

Vanilla-MOP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujxDdCE6bFU

WOD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os9-Qui05Y4

While Vanilla, BC and WOD are not very original (in fact it the same Dark Portal Login screen), I always liked WOTLK the most with its snowy environment and Sindragosa flying.

What you guys think?

Why is this an issue? With battlenet launcher you'll barely even see it.

Why are you so concerned over the login screen? Sure, having a pretty one is nice (and all of them are), bjt you only ever see it for 2 seconds. Literally.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Why is this an issue? With battlenet launcher you'll barely even see it.
    This is why I think they will never try to make it impressive anymore, with the new launcher you just don't see the login screen, only like 4-5 seconds depending on your connection, a little bit sad if you ask me

10+ Year Old Account
    of all the screens so far, Wrath was the most annoying. couldnt stand having that dragon roar every 15 seconds. visually? sure it was nice, but that roar, omg gets annoying quick. the dark portal crap that has been used over and over? well im just glad we have bnet launcher so i dont have to look at that same old screen again. i wouldnt mind having choice so i can avoid these repetitive expansion screens.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

There's reason on earth for Blizzard to touch this "issue" at all. It's a huge waste of resources to do that, I'd rather them do something cool for the Battle.net launcher than that. I mean I spend all day with the launcher up on my second screen staring at me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    of all the screens so far, Wrath was the most annoying. couldnt stand having that dragon roar every 15 seconds. visually? sure it was nice, but that roar, omg gets annoying quick. the dark portal crap that has been used over and over? well im just glad we have bnet launcher so i dont have to look at that same old screen again. i wouldnt mind having choice so i can avoid these repetitive expansion screens.
    you didn't turn the sound off?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nekai View Post
    There's reason on earth for Blizzard to touch this "issue" at all. It's a huge waste of resources to do that, I'd rather them do something cool for the Battle.net launcher than that. I mean I spend all day with the launcher up on my second screen staring at me.
    They should put the login screen into the launcher background when you have WoW selected

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    They should put the login screen into the launcher background when you have WoW selected
    See that, I can get behind, because I could see it for more than two seconds when my screen reads "authenticating" or whatever the screen says when it loads up.