Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    I was level 8 at that point.

I logged off and resumed the foetal position in my bed.
    OMG - I laughed so hard...and my co-worker obviously noticed I wasn't working...
    Forum discussions are almost completely worthless to developers. It is a bunch of uninformed idiotic users screaming their untested crappy ass ideas over everyone else. Real data comes from studying what people do in game, how they react to changes, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    Maltheal has ~7.78 billion health on t6 iirc and while DH is greatly op, you still need some gear to make that health happen. And remember that the achi is only for the fastest kill so you can't just take forever...
    IIRC conquests are granted to the first 1000 people doing them, first come, first served.

Also, there's nothing like an enrage timer on that bosses afaik - only one i have actually hit was obsessor with my really undergeared DH on HC, but managed to survive through SS spam. I don't know if there's some kind of soft-enrage mechanic that makes the fight ultra hard after some time, but even in that case it should be doable.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Some people don't play games for fun.

Also to kill someone with 7.78mld HP you'd need good gear or insane amount of focus to kite him for really really long time. Coffee freaks!

Also, Sentry, its OP.

ps: i was lvl 70 after 4 hours of playing my crusader on HC season. just sayan'
    I like my coffe like my mages.

Deleted
    malthael has no regen or enrage

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    IIRC conquests are granted to the first 1000 people doing them, first come, first served.
    Everyone gets them. It's just only the first 1000 people who are immortalized on the leaderboards.

Ah, that explains why i have one

It's absolutely possible through legitimate play, and not really that surprising either since the season started at possibly the best possible time - right at the start of a 3 day weekend (for the US of course). Can't even make fun of people for taking off work to do it.

Level 70 in ~3 hours followed by ~21 hours straight of farming (in the case of uber diablo killed 24 hours in)? No problem. You don't need perfect gear to do T6 malthael or uber bosses, especially in a group. I farmed grifts with a friend for only 4 hours or so yesterday and found 4pc marauders and many many other legendaries, putting me easily T2 capable. Someone more determined and farming for 5x that time, no telling what they'd find, esp. in a group of 4 instead of 2, even MORE so with that group capable of sharing drops.
    Main - Spirál - Hunter

15+ Year Old Account
    It was fast, but expected from the group that practiced the leveling and fight on PTR.

My group Got top 1k on Grift 30, Malthael and the uber diablo and we didnt even practice on PTR(2 of the players hadnt been there at all). It only requires some focus from the group and some decent dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Deldavala View Post
    It was fast, but expected from the group that practiced the leveling and fight on PTR.

My group Got top 1k on Grift 30, Malthael and the uber diablo and we didnt even practice on PTR(2 of the players hadnt been there at all). It only requires some focus from the group and some decent dps.
    Anyway it requires a premade group and the actual will to compete for the conquests - two things most people don't even consider and/or don't have and then they marvel how it can happen

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Anyway it requires a premade group and the actual will to compete for the conquests - two things most people don't even consider and/or don't have and then they marvel how it can happen
    Ofc. You need competent people ready to put some hours into the game during the weekend.

O/ ee got the NA first t6 ubers on out second try, there is no enrage. The only type of soft enrage is if you get a boss with adds, whic on our second attempt we got lucky and didnt get. We had kulle and seigrbreaker.

As for our gear... We were in all yellows with 200-300k dps and around 10m toughness with tons of defensive abilities.

Just a side note: first 2 dhs leveled in 41 minutes (played). Second group (ours) took like an hour and 40
    There is a video of both our kills on reddit d3 under emerge87, and we had. 2 ppl streaming it just only had like 10 viewers total lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    Maltheal has ~7.78 billion health on t6 iirc and while DH is greatly op, you still need some gear to make that health happen. And remember that the achi is only for the fastest kill so you can't just take forever...
    Can't be that hard for a DH. I played a hardcore DH when RoS was released. With a good legendary weapon and rest shitgear I could burst down T1/T2 elites like it was nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    This truly confounds me. I just don't understand how someone could have the damage and toughness to do this on hardcore less than a day into the season. Even doing it on softcore sounds a bit insane to me, as you would need the toughness to not die while still having the dps to meet the enrage timer.

I know people with good RNG are rocking 6 piece class sets, and even a Cindercoat here and there, but even the top of the leaderboard is pretty far from BiS. This has to be some kind of exploit, right?
    If you play 12 hours a day, its easy to get a 6pc from Kadalla.

I think it is a shame they didn't seperate group Mal kills from solo Mal kills.

The first SOLO Mal t6 kill would have taken a lot longer to achieve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.