Starting a hardcore progression guild and in need of serious players

Guild after guild I've been in throughout the game, has been lacking. It seems to me the best players are spread out throughout swtor as a whole. If you're a person who has the mindset to progress and clear all content, then this is what I'm looking for. I'm not looking for casual, but hardcore players who are willing to progress and have the want to clear all content. I'll be more than willing to pay for voip servers and a website, but I want the people who have the desire to clear content and get down timed runs. I've raided back in vanilla wow and bc, I know how hard it was, and I like the challenge of the ops. But sadly, coming across many guilds, I see the lack of motivation to progress. If you are one of those people who want to clear all content and want a guild like this, send me a pm.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Server?
    Imp or Pub?
    You cared enough to post.

Currently on Begeren Colony, but I'm open for transferring. My main is pub side, but can do either or.

If you're looking to recruit, please use this thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...R-Guild-Thread