10+ Year Old Account

575 Hunter LF Horde Heroic raiding guild

I'm a long time raider who has been playing since Vanilla looking to find a guild that is clearing H SOO. Currenly on Kil'Jaeden server

A little about myself:

I've cleared all top content in every expansion minus Cataclysm (wasn't playing at the time) and I'm looking for a guild to raid with on my alt hunter that is clearing Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar weekly. I have experience up to Malk on heroic and I'm looking to finally push past Garrosh with the right guild, I've had terrible luck finding a group that's serious about clearing content so I'm looking here.

My availiability is as follows:
    All times are Pacific time (California)
    Sunday: all day
    Monday: 5pm-12am
    Tuesday: 7pm-3am
    Wednesday: 5pm-12am
    Thursday: 7pm-3am
    Friday: all day
    Saturday: all day

Included is a link to my Armory

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Lilbwnr/simple

<Aspire> is an adult 25 man raiding guild located on Stormreaver. We have been raiding together for over six years and most members are over 21 years old. We pride ourselves with our achievements and teamwork. We are currently looking for more competitive, progression focused people to continue moving forward.

Raid Schedule:
    Currently: Tue/Thur 8:30pm-12:00am server
    In WoD: Tue/Wed/Thur 8:30pm-12:00am server

Current Progression:
    12/14 H SoO

- In need of DPS, a resto shaman, and accepting outstanding players of any class/spec -

Applying to us means agreeing and adhering to our policies and having a deep and meaningful understanding of the following concepts:
    - Reliability: We expect our raiders to be online for raid; however, we understand that real life happens. If you are unable to make a raid on time, we expect you to let us know by posting on the forums.
    - Competence: Know your class inside out, have good situational awareness, willing to learn through guides/videos, and does not make the same mistake twice.
    - Patience: Doesn't mind wiping on bosses during progression.
    - Attitude: Able to receive criticism and improve game play promptly.
    - Respect: Respect all guildies, and respect the server community.

To apply, please fill out an application on our forums at:
    aspireguild.com

Thank you for taking the time to read over this recruitment post and for your consideration of Aspire as the place where you want to further your Internet dragon killing career. If you have any other questions please contact Píes by battle tag (Pies#1753) or log in and speak with one of our officers online.

[H] Salvation (est. 2007) is a 10-man semi-hardcore raiding guild on Cenarion Circle.

Our latest achievements thus far in Mist of Pandaria:
    • Currently 11/14 Heroic in Siege of Orgrimmar.
    • 1st in 10-man progression
    • 2nd overall on Cenarion Circle

Objective

We are currently recruiting players for patch 6.0 and Warlords of Draenor. With the expansion releasing on November 13, 2014 we expect 6.0 to hit during the 2nd or 3rd week of October. Keeping this in mind Salvation is ramping up recruitment efforts to facilitate day 1 of patch 6.0. Mythic Mode progression is our goal.

We are also accepting players that engage in social aspects of the WoW community such as leveling, questing, dungeon finding, and other challenging activites. We provide guild events such as the Tournament of Tiny Champions. It’s a pet battle tournament where guildies compete with each other using 3-6 of their mightiest level 25 tiny champions. We are expanding this extremely fun side of Salvation so that everyone can join in on some action and prizes!

Raiding Schedule

We push content three times a week for 3 hours at a time starting at 6:15pm to 9:15pm PST Tuesday, Thursday and Monday.

***Our Guild Flexes are on Wednesdays starting at 6:30pm to 9:30pm PST. If you wish to test us out first hand before considering applying to Salvation this would be the perfect place to start. Add me on Battle.net and ill invite you. My Battletag is at the bottom of this post.

Pre-expansion Patch 6.0 Requirements

We are looking for reliable players that can make a vast majority of our raids. With this in mind those players must be willing to learn, adapt, take some criticism, and seek to better their effectiveness during raid.

• Ideally for us you should have the legendary quest line completed.
    • Item level of 550 or above.
    • Your gear must be enchanted and gemmed appropriately to your class.
    • Must have knowledge of Siege of Orgrimmar bosses and its mechanics. Reference Icyveins, Gabestah, Fatboss, or other videos/forums that may help increase your performance in raid.
    • Have Mumble installed and working. A microphone to communicate is also required.

***Exceptional applicants can feel free to sign up. Outstanding applications will always be considered.

How to Join
    To join please sign up on our website at:

salvationcc.guildlaunch.com

To get a hold of the me in-game via Battle.net for questions or concerns:

Tankstâ: Zanngetsu#1255

<Cognition>, a Level 25 Horde guild is recruiting. Formed over four years ago, we address raiding as efficiently and productively as possible. Cognition raids 3 nights per week, at approximately 3.5 hours per night. We are looking for additional mature, capable, competitive and dedicated candidates to join our raid group. We have fun by achieving successful raids, and by maintaining a fairly casual attitude while doing so.

Server:
    Kil’jaeden: Horde
    Pacific Time Zone
    PVP Server

Raid Times:
    Tuesdays, Thursdays, & Sundays 6:15pm- 9:30pm Server (PST)

Current Progression:
    Siege of Orgrimmar: 14/14 Normal, 13/14 Heroic

Recruiting:
    Minimum iLevel 570 with legendary cloak
    RDPS: Hunter & Mage
    Healer: Shaman or Discipline Priest
    Any exceptional player (Minimum iLevel 580 with legendary cloak)

More about Cognition:
    1. We expect our raiders to be reliable, motivated, dedicated, mature, self-sufficient, competitive and able to take constructive criticism as well as providing feedback.
    2. A stable internet connection and a working headset/microphone is required for all raids.
    3. Raiders are expected to achieve a minimum of 80% attendance.
    4. Raiders are expected to have two crafting professions.
    5. Raiders are responsible for their own flasks and potions.
    6. Cognition uses EPGP for loot distribution.
    7. Cognition is an 18+ guild.

How to Apply and List of Contact:
    Officers: Ozymandius, Phaqfu,
    Pascali: Battle Tag: Noodles#1500
    Bruisedpalm: Battle Tag: Carnage#1703
    Revurb: Battle Tag: Revurb#1423
    Notthesun: Battle Tag: Notthesun#1208

<Vile> Mal'Ganis [US] Horde Guild Open Recruitment!

Recruitment Needs:
    Currently recruiting all classes and specs to expand for WoD for both of our 25M Raid teams, Weekday and Weekend Raids!

Raid Times:

25 Man (11/14HM)
    Days: Friday and Saturday
    Times: 8-12 Server (CST)
    Loot System: EP/GP

25 Man (10/14 HM)

Days: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday
    Times: 7:30-11 Server (CST)
    Loot System: EP/GP

RBG Needs:
    People with Most if not all Prideful gear Ventrilo/Skype, working mic and knowledge of PvP with BG targets Add-on.

Guild Flex Needs:
    Any and all Interested In running as a guild to get extra rep and or gear for alt characters Just ask in guild chat people will be willing to go!

Challenge Modes Needs:
    Players with knowledge of the fights and difference between both heroic and Challenge modes, gear set for the Challenge Modes that is gemmed and enchanted correctly, and Ventrilo and the ability to ask in guild chat if people wanna form a group!

About Us:

Well we are a current content progression Raiding guild social and friendly to others, We have a sense of Humor and Like to send jokes back and forth, With that being said we are a mature Guild environment and have A lot of helpful people in the guild with almost anything! We do look to make sure people wanna play this game and not have us play it for you! We have been around for a while and have the stability to offer you as a member!

What We Can Offer You:

[li]Active guild with lots to do on a server with a great economy![/li]
    [li]Fair trial selection process![/li]
    [li]Friendly and helpful players![/li]
    [li]Repairs and potions and flasks for Raiders![/li]
    [li]All Guild perks unlocked![/li]
    [li]Active Guild forums![/li]
    [li]Stability of a Guild that has been around since 2010![/li]
    Be sure to check out our Website!

How To Get In:
    First thing to note all of our spots are competitive for any candidate, and will remain so to keep a steady and active roster for our teams!
    There are a few ways to get in! If you currently reside on Mal'Ganis message anyone in the Guild at any time and then get in touch with an Officer. If you are Cross Realm make sure to visit our website and fill out our application in the recuitment tab as best you can, we can then get in contact with you. Also you may add our B-Tag and get in touch with us VIA in game whisper and set up an interview!

Still not sure? Check out our Live Stream on Raid nights!

***Note now if you are on a different server currently and plan on finding a new guild we do offer a cross server trial before you decide to transfer. With this being said alliance can also faction change before transfering to see how our Guild suites your needs and yours ours.

Defmonk#1406 [Raid Leader]
    katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Hey there! Please see my guild spam below, and be wowed!!! *shoots fireworks* Please note to, we currently have a RDPS slot available in our secondary raid team.

**Who we are**
    Supremacy Revitalized is a 11/14H level 25 Horde side guild currently on Hyjal-US looking to recruit exceptional players to join us for mythic raiding and more.

**What we have**
    Dedicated players who strive to be the best they can and learn quickly to progress and have fun. Raid nights are Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Thursdays 7:30 pm-10:30 pm server (PST)

**What we need**
    People who are passionate about their class. Who want to help the guild progress as a team in a friendly, but focused, environment.

**Our Preferred Class Needs:**
    *Paladins
    *Priests
    *Druids
    *Mages
    *Rogues
    *Monks
    *Death Knights
    *Warlocks

Please note: these are preferred classes but not the only ones we are willing to accept. If you feel that you are exceptional at your class please feel free to msg me and I'm sure we can work something out.

**Requirements**
    * Legendary Cloak
    * Know your class
    * Have Vent
    * Show up on time
    * Be able to take constructive criticism
    * Have a positive attitude

**How to contact me**
    Bnet: Lynxabane#1231
    email: SupremacyRevitalized@gmail.com