View Poll Results: Are you finding yourself unable to key-bind all of your spells of your DPS rotation?

Voters
119. This poll is closed
  • Yes for Fire

18 15.13%
  • No for Fire

76 63.87%
  • Yes for Frost

32 26.89%
  • No for Frost

71 59.66%
  • Yes for Arcane

17 14.29%
  • No for Arcane

71 59.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I dont feel like i have to many buttons on any spec. I tried arena as a rogue... Thats the first time i felt like just having to many abilities

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    Specific, yes. "Having no real use", no.

Maybe when more Mages start playing Beta (or PTR soon) this awareness/realization will increase. All of my PvP Mage friends are beside themselves about these changes. Til then, I can't even play Beta anymore (due to being turned off by these changes). Guess we'll just have to keep spreadin' the word.
    mages feel really strong in WoD, what are you smokin
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Deleted
    Mages don't suffer fom button bloat that's why the only button that has been removed is the Mana-Gem.