What can i do I.E stream gameplay or something to help raise money?

My brother has Lupus and his injections are 6k $ per shot.... what is a good way to help raise this money? I see people streaming game play and everything else but I'm not famous nor am i a expert at WoW lol. Not sure where to ask this question or if im aloud to ask this type of question. any feed back will help thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well.. not to be too negative, but getting into streaming and actually making money off of it isn't as easy as you might think it is.

You don't want to be someone looking too much for money. If you do so people will despise you because all you want is money. I don't know what else to say than that.

Yea i figured that, I'm just looking for different ways to help. We already setup a donation thing with Facebook. Worth a shot to see if i could do anything using WoW so i could help out best of both worlds i was hoping for lol. Thank you

Ah, should have had health insurance... Good luck though.

Your probably not going to make money off of streaming; all of the big streamers never said; "I'm going to make a ton of money off of streaming today!" They either were already popular players with a fanbase when they started streaming, or quietly began gathering a large audience over several years.

Doesn't Obamacare let you join up with existing conditions? Seems like lupus would be covered if so.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    1. Be female
    2. Show generous amounts of cleavage on Twitch while you play WoW, or any game really, they're not going to be paying attention to that part of the screen.
    3. Set up a Donate! button and you'll be set.
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

Well I can't do the female thing, lol but yea the shots are normally 20k per shot with insurance and everything you still have a pay out of pocket of 6k. Wasn't looking to become rich off this. Just figure I see what opinions are out there. Thanks for all the feedback

Deleted
    $6k per shot? How the fuck did they come up with that price?

It's Rituxan infusion shot was originally for arthritis but they have been doing test on those with lupus, it's crazy how expensive these are even with insurance

Unless you are really good, really funny, a chick who shows a lot of cleavage or genuinely fun to watch, you will have a hard time getting money from it. Even more so if you are just starting out. I would advise looking at other ways if you would literally just be starting off. It wouldn't pay off too fast.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thing2 View Post
    It's Rituxan infusion shot was originally for arthritis but they have been doing test on those with lupus, it's crazy how expensive these are even with insurance
    Wait, they are testing this? And yet you are still paying a huge sum like that? "sigh" must be here in the US. Where medical stuff is priced Much too high. Including schooling to the point most people go specialized or not at all since being just a general doctor doesn't help pay off the debt.

6k per shot? Really?!

Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    $6k per shot? How the fuck did they come up with that price?
    That's considered cheap here in the US where we have new pills coming out at $20k+ a pop.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15