Lightbulb [H] 550 Mistweaver LF Current Content Raiding

**Update**
    I'm now 556 with cloak

Fioná-Moonrunner

Hi, Everyone.

First, this is an alt. I play her 90% of the time when I'm not raiding or trying to finish up Challenge Modes before the expansion. She's 550 without the cloak. (Currently needing 4 more secrets to get the Meta).

I'm looking for a group that's currently raiding current tier, normal/heroic, that's in need of a heals. I don't honestly think I'm quite geared enough for heroic, but I do put up some decent numbers. I can post logs if asked. My current experience is 6/14H in 10 man, but I do have some 25 man experience and would be open to that as well.

My current raid schedule is: Wed, Sat, Mon. Fri and Sun are challenge mode days, but if you raid before 7 CST, we might be able to work something out. Any of my off days after 4 CST is usually fine and I can go until around 10CST. I believe that's a large window and should make it easier to find something. Times are flexible to some extent so don't be afraid to ask if you feel I would make a good addition to your team.
    I do bring quite a bit of knowledge of the instance in all difficulties and I do have raid leading experience as I currently lead my main's team.

Disclaimer: I have been thinking I will make this my main for WoD. If I decide to do so, I will be switching her back to alliance to raid with my main guild. As I said, I'm just looking for something to do until Warlords and I felt this might be the best way to find that opportunity.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you all.

ThatGuyZyk#1535
    Last edited by ThatGuyZyk; 2014-09-22 at 01:10 AM.