Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I don't think any of my jobs were hard compared to the jobs some other people have; I wouldn't feel right calling them 'hard'.. but working during college was really rough. Was basically out of the house from 9am-11pm, either being in class or at work with 15 minute breaks in between each (IE: go to class, then 15 min to get from class to work (I worked on campus doing IT work)). It wasn't hard per se, but it was pretty physically and mentally draining to be 'on' for over 12 hours a day, and then having to come home and do homework. Not fun

Signature by Shyama!

Quote Originally Posted by Corgii View Post
    I don't think any of my jobs were hard compared to the jobs some other people have; I wouldn't feel right calling them 'hard'.. but working during college was really rough. Was basically out of the house from 9am-11pm, either being in class or at work with 15 minute breaks in between each (IE: go to class, then 15 min to get from class to work (I worked on campus doing IT work)). It wasn't hard per se, but it was pretty physically and mentally draining to be 'on' for over 12 hours a day, and then having to come home and do homework. Not fun
    * education
    * work
    * personal life

Choose two.

Yeah I tried working while studying, just quit studying all together. Degree is worthless if your profession doesn't require it (hearth surgeon, ho ho).
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    * education
    * work
    * personal life

Choose two.

Yeah I tried working while studying, just quit studying all together. Degree is worthless if your profession doesn't require it (hearth surgeon, ho ho).
    Yeah, tell me about it. I was able to squeeze personal life in there, but damned if I wasn't dead tired at the end of the day.

Degree really is worthless, too. Went to school for an art-type major, wound up getting a FT job in IT... Too bad if I didn't have the degree I probably wouldn't have gotten it, despite 5+ years working in IT.

Gotta love it :T

Also, the moms here need to just stop trying to justify their feelings regarding their chosen profession. Clearly, some people just don't see it as a job. I don't really know why they feel so dead set on arguing the point to people that simply don't agree. You're wasting your breath (or in this case fingers I suppose :P)
    Last edited by Priya-tan; 2014-09-02 at 06:21 PM.

Signature by Shyama!

Furnace installing.