Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Boosted 1 with the "free" boost you get from expac. Had to... Cause I needed a second tank

10+ Year Old Account

One of every class.

Quote Originally Posted by crackleslap View Post

One of every class.
    You must have lots of spare money lying around.

I don't really have anything against the boost itself but for 60 bucks? Haha fuck no.

Getting the CE, so no boost for me. Wont pay for it outside of the xpac either.

Quote Originally Posted by sociald1077 View Post
    Getting the CE, so no boost for me.
    It comes with the expansion.

None. Preordered the CE, so won't get the "free" boost until WoD launch. Not sure what I'll boost once that happens, as I already have 17ish 90s and another 10 or so 85/86s.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    It comes with the expansion.
    I'm pretty sure he just means he didn't get it yet, so he hasn't been able to boost anything yet.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post

I'm pretty sure he just means he didn't get it yet, so he hasn't been able to boost anything yet.

Probably. There are still far too many that fell for Blizzard's marketing ploy by thinking the 1 free boost is a perk of pre-ordering.

I have two accounts, preordered on one and the other will have to wait because physical CE
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    1 from buying the new expansion. I'm tired of leveling though so I may use it if I decide I want another character. I currently have 4 85's I don't want to level, but that's not worth 60 bucks.

One, a warlock, worgen.

Wish it had been a human :\

I have a grand total of 13 90s now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    Probably. There are still far too many that fell for Blizzard's marketing ploy by thinking the 1 free boost is a perk of pre-ordering.
    I'd hardly call it a ploy. Pre order now and get the boost instantly. The details of the expansion make it clear you receive a 90 just for buying it.

Deleted
    I used the free boost to level a Draenei Priest, and a paid boost to level a Gnome Warlock.

I might, possibly, maybe purchase another one to level a Night Elf Mage ... but i'm still debating and weighing up costs.

7+ Year Old Account
    Zero, though i might preorder WoD soon.

Quote Originally Posted by phillmorton82 View Post
    I used the free boost to level a Draenei Priest, and a paid boost to level a Gnome Warlock.

I might, possibly, maybe purchase another one to level a Night Elf Mage ... but i'm still debating and weighing up costs.

I can't imagine that there's much to really weigh. You could A) buy the boost for $60, which, in addition to your pre-order and already boosted toon, means you've paid $180 for a game, not including taxes (if applicable). Or B) you could level your mage for free in about 4 days.
    That's what Gamon wants you, No, needs you to believe. Because Gamon is not the hero we deserve, but the hero we need.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just one, on a mage I'm planning to raid with in Frostmourne

10+ Year Old Account
    A poll would have been nice

Personally, I've boosted zero. I haven't pre-ordered yet.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be using one on a DK for professions. Haven't used it, yet, though. Don't have any desire to either other than the freebie.
    Look! Words!

Quote Originally Posted by WintersLegion View Post
    I used the one boost that comes with the expansion pack and that is it.
    ^^^^ this! I really like leveling! and it's basically all i do at the end of the expansion. I boosted a gnome rogue because leveling a rogue sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Four

/10char

10+ Year Old Account
    only one with the "free" boost from the WoD preorder. boosted my lv85 rogue since i only have 85+ characters

I don't understand the "milk the cow" thing, I find this idea to be awesome, and it is 100% voluntary. I really really hate leveling, so I love it, though I haven't bought any boost yet, only used the free boost on a hunter that I raided with for some time before my guild needed me back on my DK tank. What I love most with the boost is the free 600 profession thing, I totally detest leveling professions (even more than leveling the character itself).

So yeah, stop complaining that Blizzard is earning money on things you don't even have to buy. They should take patent on the saying "milk the cow", so every time someone complains that Blizzard (or any other company that exist to earn money) is doing it, they would get even more money from you.

But yeah, OT: I have used my one free boost, thinking of using another one on a mage, lock or priest as I've never tried those classes. (Level them to lvl 60, then boost them to get the 600 professions), the only reason I will use another is that I for some reason got a new free boost after I got hacked and the hacker deleted all my chars.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore