Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    that story really needs further explanation.
    Not much to tell, I was deployed and her husband was beating her to death. I unleashed a whooping, evidently she went to go live with her family after that

Quote Originally Posted by Houyi View Post
    Oh you mean in real life, I try not to be nice to people, it just encourages them to talk to me.
    This. This pretty much sums up my entire life. Lonely? No. I like it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyzen View Post
    This. This pretty much sums up my entire life. Lonely? No. I like it that way.
    Haha I can somewhat relate, though I have helped people! (but sometimes all the baggage is scary!)

Someone who I continue to be friends with today was going through quite a rough time in middle school, debating of dropping out/looking at trades/felt worthless. After several late night pep talks (keep it in your pants guys, not that kind of 'pep') they gathered the courage to start making friends and getting involved in the world around them. Now they are a senior in high school (god that makes me feel old X.x) on the fast track to a full scholarship via the navy and looking to study nuclear engineering

10+ Year Old Account
    Once I was at an Airport and some German Terrorist took over the Airport, and tried to land the plane of this 3rd world dictator, so I fought my way through their goons to the Airport Generator to allow Air Traffic control to land incoming airplanes and took out the dictator and all the mercenaries.

Bought a friend the morning-after pill and very probably changed the course of her life in doing so.

I bought groceries for a homeless guy, he cried.

I do stuff like that all the time though, but usually for animals.

Deleted
    An old couple who were at least 70 weren't able to sit together on the bus, they were doing a longish route at peak times; So i imagine they'd be split up until more than halfway, so i got up and gave my seat to them.

They were very grateful.

Or when i gave a homeless dude some food alongside dog food for his dog, the thing ate the entire tin in no time, a few pounds spent in poundland made them very happy.

I could tell he was a druggie though, his track marks gave it away, so i felt badish for him and wished i could of gave him money but couldn't; Because he'd of probably spent it on drugs.

Besides helping poor or homeless (sometimes druggies) people, I've broken up some serious fights where someone would of certainly been killed.

In general though, I tell people exactly how it is. Honesty is a nice thing, but not everyone probably thinks it is nice to hear. (unless they reflect on it rationally)
    Stay salty my friends.

7+ Year Old Account
    I make 3D origami models for my best friend usually, but because we have known each other for so long, we all consider her a family member.

An English coworker of my mother's heard that I do a lot of origami and asked if I could make a large 3D origami teddy bear. I generally do not take requests because it's a slippery slope, but this is my only exception thus far. It took about 40 dollars worth of paper and about a month of crafting, but I think it turned out pretty nice. I didn't expect anything in return; how much could you give just for a bunch of paper? I just enjoy people enjoying my stuff. But I ended up getting some English chocolates and a gift card proportionate to the amount I spent, so it turned out pretty good. She ended up putting it in a glass case in her house. I thought that was kind of odd, but turns out she is a hardcore teddy bear collector.

3D Origami isn't really Origami at all, but it is creating a larger papercraft model out of hundreds of small paper triangles rather than creating a model using only a single piece of paper.

Seems that I am unfortunately unable to share it at this time due to my relative infancy on the forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, probably the nicest thing recently was stopping two-way traffic for a lady that wanted to cross the street in her wheelchair.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.