Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    There is literally no one that can possibly be lynched but the AFK guy. It's just a matter of who gets the BPV there Strikered.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strikered View Post
    well we wont reach majority then

by my math with an absentee that means 5 votes in total, 4 of us have to agree and since as Krayzy pointed out useful having them around next day phase which means with 2.5 teams it isn't likely we will get majority. It seems unlikely 2 teams will make it to day 3 cus there is a night phase. and a BPV to the hammering player which is more than useless if your partner gets nk'd.

this is a pickle.. at this point Krayzy you are the only person who doesn't know all the teams, well that and your team mate. but you could have guessed it but it is a guess you wont know for sure, who is aligned to who. we do since you outed your teammate.

If anything this could get tricky, as this maybe a sit and wait for deadline as no one wants to place the third vote cus you know someone else will hammer, hmmmm so many things,... my head hurts

- - - Updated - - -

good point Omer Kraykray may be leading us astray
    If after a certain amount of time it looks like it's going to a stalemate, I'll throw something into the day to avoid that happening. Having no winner sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    good point Omer Kraykray may be leading us astray
    You just confirmed the other team with your post.

Teams are:
    Kray + AFK
    Striker + Hokey
    Lora + Omer

There. Now all confusion is gone. Kray was telling the truth. Let the Mexican Standoff begin!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thedead241 View Post
    If after a certain amount of time it looks like it's going to a stalemate, I'll throw something into the day to avoid that happening. Having no winner sucks.
    I know how to make it 100% assured that there will be no winner. All I have to do is Unvote before I go to work here in an hour and there is no possible way to get a majority unless Krayzy suicides. Which would be an epic hammer.

with 3 votes cast if the stay they way they are not even Lora's vote will save Harthen's team.. damn, unless Harthen appears from the ashes... well I could vote changing that I suppose I forgot for a second there that I had my vote to cast

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post

I know how to make it 100% assured that there will be no winner. All I have to do is Unvote before I go to work here in an hour and there is no possible way to get a majority unless Krayzy suicides. Which would be an epic hammer.
    aren't we working to minority lynch tho so by unvoting you die

- - - Updated - - -

each way I think of a scenario I hit a stalemate

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not lying about who my teammate is. I promise you that.

The four of you do know the exact makeup of the game and I can prove it. Want to guess how? I bet every single one of you would be perfectly fine voting on Harthen...

- - - Updated - - -

If we are using a minority lynch system then we can lynch anyone we want today. You guys each have two votes to place wherever you want. I can, and will, be the deciding vote.

Remember, we are using a minority lynch vote system right now, so with how things currently stand Harthen would be lynched. If nobody gets to 3 votes between now and the end of the day, but somebody else gets to 2 votes then it will still be Harthen that is lynched.

If a third person from you guys places the vote on Harthen then the 4th person can hammer and steal the vest. Better not place that third vote...

That said, the hammering vote as of right now is whoever got Harthen to 2.

- - - Updated - - -

I hate you all for being inactive...

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I hate you all for being inactive...
    It would be nice to hear from Lora, not sure if it would make a difference or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

- - - Updated - - -

Unless someone wants to make a deal with me this game is going to end in a draw.

The ONLY way for this game to not end in a draw is if we make a deal (aka I'll let you guys kill me in the night). Being able to make it that far with a MIA partner will be a win for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Unvote

/10char

10+ Year Old Account
    fuck you omerto I wasnt a fucking jerk you jerk. started college today and now dealing with family bullshit now, posting from my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    That post was helpful...

Vote: Lora

wasn't called for!

but ironically in this scenario Omer isn't going to vote you that's suicide s really the most you will get is 3 votes unless our MIA is playing a very cunning game and will lure us into voting this way... Well I wont fall for it

Unvote

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote: Lora

wasn't called for!

but ironically in this scenario Omer isn't going to vote you that's suicide s really the most you will get is 3 votes unless our MIA is playing a very cunning game and will lure us into voting this way... Well I wont fall for it

Unvote
    1 vote is enough for a lynch when minority lynch is in play.

So 3 votes definitely will be.

First team to make a deal with me gets my vote as the deciding vote.

Vote count

not that anyone asked for one but you know boredom and stuff

Harthen(2) Omertocracy,Hokiefan

Everyone else no votes

- - - Updated - - -

14 hours to deadline folks, this shit is getting real...scream if you wanna go faster!

10+ Year Old Account
    awksauce since im not omertos lover. also wasnt being seriously upset. if I was thered be a bigger use of the word fuck and all its fucking variations.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

I'm slightly confused by the whole hammer = BPV thing, (only slightly confused)

let's say I hammer, yay BPV, you guys just kill my lover... end result.. both dead

lets say someone else hammers they get BPV.. booo! ... target their lover.. both dead

is it me or am I missing the lure for the hammer, I mean if we as a lovers team won the BPV and then decided who wore it.. different story. but awarding it to the hammering player I just don't get it... help me out guys

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no real benefit from it. Hence why my deal makes the most sense...

it's fastly approaching 1.am. will look in on things in the morning, good night all, feel the love, peace out.

10+ Year Old Account
    just gonna point out the obvious: only one couple is going to win this game. says so in the OP that it will come down to the last couple. we ALL know the truth behind the composition for this game. stop pretending like you dont.

Vote:Harthen

you gon die son

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote Harthen

- - - Updated - - -

And it is night and I stole your BPV!

Congrats on your draw when you could have had a win if you just decided to make a deal with me.

10+ Year Old Account
    son of a cuntsicle. i forgot about the fucking bpv. thats what i get for dealing with family bullshit and going to post.

- - - Updated - - -

oh whale. fuck my ass. at least we finished this and can move on to celtics soon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Vote Harthen

- - - Updated - - -

And it is night and I stole your BPV!

Congrats on your draw when you could have had a win if you just decided to make a deal with me.
    Ends in a 4 way draw.

GG. Game over

jk Omerto murdered his lover to make sure there was a winner.
    Last edited by mmoc5fcc5b6438; 2014-09-03 at 12:40 PM.