Question about 4-Part Ret T16

So, I already have 2 Parts, and recently I got 2 tokens from Garrosh. Should I remove my Warforged itens to get the 4-Part bonus? Or should I save the tokens for my Holy off-spec? Is the 4-Part bonus worthy in single-target fights?

Yes the 4 piece bonus is part of the single target rotation, helps fill gaps in our rotation and is a significant dps increase.

4pt > all
    /10 characters.

Deleted
    In single target fights, every proc is equivalent to a templar's verdict.

Not to mention getting 3-4 procs in a row right as the Kor'kron adds come out on Garrosh P1. Oh mylanta, it is so beautiful.

Those feels when Divine Purpose and 4 piece give you like 30 back to back Divine Storms....

Could anyone tell me where in the priority list those DS procs go please? also, if you think it will stay roughly in the same place on the list in WoD?

Deleted
    Below judge and CS unless at 5HP, where it becomes the highest priority. For advanced players, DS is also highest priority if at 4HP and the next GCD will be a CS or judge.

just make sure to always use it before a TV since that TV can give a new proc.

Quote Originally Posted by Tacos View Post
    Could anyone tell me where in the priority list those DS procs go please? also, if you think it will stay roughly in the same place on the list in WoD?
    For MoP read the 1st post here for the rotations http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...mp-Theorycraft

For WoD it's going to depend on what combination of T100 and T75 talents you've taken, also still subject to change with tuning going on.. to early to tell.