Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Indeed. I've heard a lot of complaints about the graphics, but personally I felt they ran smoother than buttered silk...

Honestly I can't see Density having a HUGE effect on them, what MIGHT be interesting is seeing how some of the more... Outlandish effects look. For instance when Red Magnus used his Overload and doubled in size, you could tell it was just his sprite that they'd zoomed in on, the sprite quality went down considerably...

Also, Kilia's Evility, says his stats go up by 2% every attack... I'm assuming that's just for the battle yes? Or is he actually the most broken character in game ?
    Theres even more of a broken character in one of the pages forgot which one
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Theres even more of a broken character in one of the pages forgot which one
    Do you mean the DLC chick that gets stronger the more time you spend on the game? Can us poor western folk even get her? I thought she was some kind of promotion...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you mean the DLC chick that gets stronger the more time you spend on the game? Can us poor western folk even get her? I thought she was some kind of promotion...
    Maybe might be dlc though doubt they'd exclude her when they could make money
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Maybe might be dlc though doubt they'd exclude her when they could make money
    Indeed , does anyone know if the character pack DLC will be available from day one? If so I'm rolling with Laharl from the start, love that guy.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed , does anyone know if the character pack DLC will be available from day one? If so I'm rolling with Laharl from the start, love that guy.
    Probably wont be like most jrpg releases dlc starts coming in like 2-4 weeks after launch maybe even later then that

Deleted
    The biggest question is: will Laharl appear?

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    The biggest question is: will Laharl appear?
    I think the real shock would be if he didn't show up, complaining about how he's the main character.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure him and Flonne are the first DLC pack.

Deleted
    DLC.
    There's that dreaded word again.

They keep iterating on the design. With D5 you can basically customize every little tiny bit of your characters, and if you put in the effort you can basically make any character/class/whatnot completely maxed out. You can upgrade their weapon proficiencies or give them ones they don't normally have. Permanent stat boosts via power fragments or even draining the demonic essence from prisoners add a whole new progression method for characters. To the point in late-game that level can almost become irrelevant if you're already giving them max stats as it is. Fully customize the color palette via RGB sliders, etc.

And I'm not sure if this is just for my JP version or if the NA will follow suit: Innocents are plainly labeled for stat versions, instead of the obtuse names. IE: +ATK innocent is just listed as ATK, +EXP is just EXP not Statistician, etc. You even have an innocent farm and grow your own now.

As for DLC: Femme Laharl is part of a DLC pack. Fuuka and Desco make an appearance for D4. Mao and Beryl for D3. Adell and Rozalin I believe for D2. There are various others I forget if they are DLC or just unlocked in the game itself like Pram and Artina, etc. I think I'm just remembering wrong and there are really 3 chars to each pack is what it is.
    Last edited by stellvia; 2015-10-01 at 09:39 AM.