10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third

[Megathread] Dragon Quest Heroes

Source: http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/09/...ecd0fc3300001e

To close out its pre-TGS PlayStation press conference, Sony and Square Enix revealed a brand new game. It's called Dragon Quest Heroes, and it's coming to PlayStation 4, as well as PlayStation 3, in 2015.

Dragon Quest Heroes is under development at Omega Force, the Tecmo Koei-affiliated studio best-known for its "Musou"-style games in franchises like Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors. Little else is currently known about Dragon Quest Heroes, other than the fact that it isn't a core Dragon Quest game, and that it doesn't play with Dragon Quest's typical old-school, turn-based JRPG mechanics. Instead, it was referred to as an "action" game several times during the presentation, not surprising considering the developer behind it.

Dragon Quest Heroes comes to PS4 and PS3 in 2015 in Japan, and hasn't yet been confirmed for western localization.

- - - Updated - - -

Got an update i found click on it if you want more info theres alot of text T-T http://www.siliconera.com/2014/08/31...l-sell-enough/
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    HYPE TRAIN CHOO CHOO

Looks a lot like DQ8. I like.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm hyped. DQ8 had pretty timeless visuals so that works for me.

I hope they have more than four playable characters though. The big pull of Musou games for me was always the ridiculously huge rosters. x.x

10+ Year Old Account
    This must be a wet dream collaboration cross-over for Japan right now. I hope Koei continues this trend with making crossovers with their Warriors series, I have much more interest in playing them with themes like Zelda and Dragon Warrior then I do with their typical historical settings for the 20th time in a row.

10+ Year Old Account
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.siliconera.com/2015/11/12...-blight-below/

Dragon quest heroes the world trees woe steam Square Enix has begun advertising a Windows PC port of Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree’s Woe and the Blight Below. Developed by Omega Force, it is an action game where players follow an original character aided by familiar faces from the Dragon Quest universe as they attempt to subdue monsters enraged by an unusual mist and save the world.

The Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree’s Woe and the Blight Below advertisement appears when the Steam client is run on a PC. In my case, it was the third of seven Update News items to appear. It says that it is possible to pre-purchase immediately, but the product page is not immediately available. As such, a price point and release date are also currently unknown.

This marks the continuation of a Square Enix trend, as the company also ported the Final Fantasy XIII trilogy and Final Fantasy Type-0 HD to Windows PCs.

Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree’s Woe and the Blight Below is immediately available for the PlayStation 4.