Page 1 of 2
LastLast

WoD: New "heirlooms" from archeology?

Is Archeology getting any BoA weapons like it did in MoP? I lucked out with spear of Xuen on my 2nd discovery and it lasted for a good deal of 5.0.

Maybe, have a bump for attention

- - - Updated - - -

good thread

i too find myself interested in this news. The spear of Xuen oozed awesome.

I know there are discovery items lying around in WoD too as part of the exploration features and events. Iam drawing a blank on the arch awards.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope there are some cool new archaeology rewards. Always enjoyed finding fancy new stuff.
    Hi

Cairne wanted to thank him again, to offer encouragement, praise for a task so successfully completed. For being able to bear such burdens. But Saurfang was an orc, not a blood elf, and lavish compliments and effusion would not be welcomed or wanted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heirlooms from Archy? That would be a first..

There are, however, several blue/purple BoA items, but I have yet to dig up any heirlooms...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Heirlooms from Archy? That would be a first..

There are, however, several blue/purple BoA items, but I have yet to dig up any heirlooms...
    A lot of people use "heirloom" to refer to BoAs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    crazy people, they are just blues

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    If a million people said it, it still wouldn't be so...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by Satori View Post
    Thanks for the info, nothing for my first 3 characters so I won't rush arch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    Requires levelup once and ilvl is normal mode Dungeons (Down from Pandaland Heroic Dungeons which itself was down from Cataclysm Raidi ilvl)

Going to give WoD Archeology iteration a pass*.

Eat shite! Millions of flies can not be wrong.
    Yeah =/

They should have been 640. Good compromise. 640 is lfr item level.

Weird... there already is a Headdress of the First Shaman. I wonder if the 620 blue will just replace the current one or if there will be 2 separate helmets.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Yeah =/

They should have been 640. Good compromise. 640 is lfr item level.
    630 would've been equivalent. 640 would mean people rushing to do archy like the start of cata. that would be fucking sad and hilarious at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    630 would've been equivalent. 640 would mean people rushing to do archy like the start of cata. that would be fucking sad and hilarious at the same time.
    Man that made people so mad. I gave it a pretty good go early on to get the staff, but eventually gave up and felt so much better for it. But I know several people who spent waaaaaaay more time trying to get that sword, to no avail.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good god farming for Zinrokh and never getting it FML. I really hope that doesn't happen again lol. :P

620 is more powerful than any leveling stuff (minus crafted) so I have no issues with it.

I would like there to be more of those archy looms, 4 feels like too little.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieChicken View Post
    620 is more powerful than any leveling stuff (minus crafted) so I have no issues with it.

I would like there to be more of those archy looms, 4 feels like too little.
    Good luck getting anything in Archy until max level... without flying it's going to be "real fun". SO yeah.. by the time you can actually get the BoA items you won;t have any need for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    Good luck getting anything in Archy until max level... without flying it's going to be "real fun". SO yeah.. by the time you can actually get the BoA items you won;t have any need for them.
    Um do you know people play alts too?
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

Cool, I was wondering about this. I also wonder if we'll find hidden BoA "treasures" again like in Pandaria. I thought those were really fun to discover.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    They aren't meant for mains, they are meant for alts. The garrosh heirlooms end up 620 ilvl at 100, but these will be that way throughout leveling, so if you happen to get one it will be a bit better than Garry's BoA's but if you don't happen to get one then its not a huge difference, so I like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lagmoose View Post
    Cool, I was wondering about this. I also wonder if we'll find hidden BoA "treasures" again like in Pandaria. I thought those were really fun to discover.
    Yeah, I liked those too. With all the rares that they have throughout WoD (like Timeless Isle), my guess is that we'll have those kinds of things again in one way or another.