Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    One thing you shouldn't do is participate in several back to back 100k rolls, because that would be fucking stupid right?!

fml
    Not if you win ;D

Deleted
    Some friends so has beta told me that you get gold alot more and easier in WoD then you do now becuase of the removal of JP/VP, so spending time farming gold now is not worth it per se just for the gold, since you'll get the same amount in 10% of the time in WoD.

I'm happy with 150-200k, I'd rather spend time on finishing up as much old achivements and stuff instead i can.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPresid3nt View Post
    Some friends so has beta told me that you get gold alot more and easier in WoD then you do now becuase of the removal of JP/VP, so spending time farming gold now is not worth it per se just for the gold, since you'll get the same amount in 10% of the time in WoD.
    The 10% figure is an exaggeration. I am not sure what your friends are looking into, if they are looking into rewards from dailies, then yes, they are a bit larger in WoD, but not 10x larger, and not even 2x larger. Overall, gold does seem to come a bit faster, but just that - a bit. Maybe 25% faster.

Idk if anyone has mentioned this, on my sever i buy Ghost iron ore, usally around 19-21g per stack, usally buy around 2.5k worth at once. Once i prospect all of them i end up with a pretty good amount of gems. I use TSM to restock what i need. Then I make the green gems into the Green neck and rings. At this point in the Xpac its not worth to DE those anymore so i vendor them at 8G 11S a pop. the mats for the neck pieces that i have gotten are around 3.5-4g so im making almost double. Once thats done i craft what tsm tells me to then post them on the Ah! all this takes around 1-2hrs. this past week alone ive spent 7.5k on ghost iron and made 7.3k on the vendor pieces and 14.7k on blue gems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    lol wut???? Your server is very different from mine then. JC Shuffle is barely a thing anymore. on my server nearly all gem prices are SO low that if they don't sell first time then you've actually lost money on them instead.
    I'm sure it does depend on your server but the shuffle is still quite profitable for me as well because ore is dirt cheap. Yeah, gem prices have come down a ton too, but you can make up for that through volume. I'm on a low pop server and there's still a ton of demand for both enchants and gems.

Yeah, depends on server. I have all profs except BS & LW and from what I have seen JC is doing quite poorly. I might try what repozs said though, about the rings. I suspect mats might be so cheap that I could sell rings for double what they cost to make.

Inscription (glyphs) seem to be doing okay. A lot more competition than I expected for an end of expac, but these might be the hardcore players that have been around or come back a month before launch (like me). Surprisingly there's a good demand for transmog items, which I thought would have all but died out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Blizz nerfed the JC shuffle hard when they saw what Kripp was doing back in Wrath lol, kripp <3

Quote Originally Posted by repozs View Post
    Idk if anyone has mentioned this, on my sever i buy Ghost iron ore, usally around 19-21g per stack, usally buy around 2.5k worth at once. Once i prospect all of them i end up with a pretty good amount of gems. I use TSM to restock what i need. Then I make the green gems into the Green neck and rings. At this point in the Xpac its not worth to DE those anymore so i vendor them at 8G 11S a pop. the mats for the neck pieces that i have gotten are around 3.5-4g so im making almost double. Once thats done i craft what tsm tells me to then post them on the Ah! all this takes around 1-2hrs. this past week alone ive spent 7.5k on ghost iron and made 7.3k on the vendor pieces and 14.7k on blue gems.
    I tried this on my server. I spent 3.3k on ore ranging from 10g-17g a stack. After prospecting it all and making the rings/necks and vendoring them I got back 3.7k and then had a load of rare gems left. I transmuted some into 23 primal diamonds and cut/sold those and got back another 2.7k. So I managed to make 3k profit but the whole re-listing the gems every two minutes and camping the AH was a bit tiresome. I'll probably end up vendoring the other rare gems as they're selling for next to nothing on my server and are undercut all the time.

Before trying out your method I was selling embersilk bags every day and making a steady 4k a day. I farm for 1-2 hours and sell roughly 20 a day. I usually only need to list them once as well which I prefer.
    Last edited by Gully Man; 2014-10-08 at 06:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPresid3nt View Post

I'm happy with 150-200k, I'd rather spend time on finishing up as much old achivements and stuff instead i can.
    Even if this is true, more gold stepping into Draenor is always a plus. You never want to go to upgrade a Garrison building or buy something and not have enough money on hand.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    One thing you shouldn't do is participate in several back to back 100k rolls, because that would be fucking stupid right?!

fml

We tend to do 20k rolls with like 8-10 players during getting boosties in on raids, same income overall but less loss/film/wanting to kill yourself lol
    Now as Blood Elf
    My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by sexybeast View Post
    We tend to do 20k rolls with like 8-10 players during getting boosties in on raids, same income overall but less loss/film/wanting to kill yourself lol
    GCG ftw :P ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by repozs View Post
    Add in Transmute Mastery alchemist & lots of cheap golden lotus and it becomes super effective. Transmuting off the green-quality gems to blue ones ofc, at 120% effectiveness and 144% to Primal Diamond.

I fared like that for the entire MOP and it brought me to 7 digit gold club pretty quick.