10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third

[Megathread] New Touhou Project Game Coming To PS4

Unfortunately not alot of info sry all >.>
    source: http://www.siliconera.com/2014/09/01...me-coming-ps4/

Zun, the creator of the Touhou Project, is working with Sony on a PlayStation 4 game. The project was announced during Sony’s pre-Tokyo Game Show press conference.
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Deleted
    That sucks, more regarding hes 'working with sony', Zun should be allowed to do whatever he wants, working with a publisher will give him limitations, even on easy, his games are pretty tough, wont be surprised if sony ask him to make the game easier for the wannabes.

As long as they remain only the doujin titles that they are now, I won't really care. I hope some main series doesn't go on there as I REALLY don't want to get a PS4 (I don't think it's enough to convince me either, but it'll be something to consider if more goes there). Also honestly, ZUN isn't going to move from PC to PS4 for the long run, but there is the possibility of at least one going there, or a canon spinoff is much more likely.

At least however, this does bring more attention towards Touhou and hopefully more fanart & remixes!
    Last edited by Runeweaver; 2014-09-04 at 03:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would love a collection of all of the official main games with maybe some various extras thrown in.