Poll: DO you want everything LOcked during start of the new season

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Iono, I guess this new generation of diablo players just boggles my mind considering all we had for the first 2 games was the main story. The entire franchise is based on the main stories replay-ability in all of the games.
    This is likely your personal perception and not indicated in any of the gameplay in any of the Diablo games.

All the gameplay of the Diablo games expresses the linear statistical progression of a character as both the cause and goal of gameplay. In practice the most efficient means of progression optimally leverages the specific repetition of narrow content; farming a particular zone, monster or activity.

What the older Diablo games lacked were multi modes which compartmentalized these activities expressed in gameplay.

What you are saying is incorrect.

No gameplay or design of the Diablo series indicates or expresses that repetitious playing of the campaign (which as a concept doesn't exist in D1 and D2 actually) or "main story" is a goal and/or cause of gameplay.

How you feel about gameplay is a matter of opinion. Gameplay itself is an object reality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekun View Post
    Just remove the "do nothing" get exp bounties and call it good. The rest is fine.
    Hot fixed last night. So problem solved. /thread.

Not sure why they really removed them, they could of just greatly nerfed the exp and kept it there for variety in bounties until their appropriate "fix"
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I don't care if they lock adventure mode or not. Leveling is not the important part of seasons.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Not sure why they really removed them, they could of just greatly nerfed the exp and kept it there for variety in bounties until their appropriate "fix"
    As far as I'm aware they just spawn an elite pack plop in the middle of that room. If you don't have gear, you will get wrecked b/c there's nowhere to move. Otherwise it is unchanged.
    BAD WOLF

Nah I can't be bothered having to run act 1-5 more than I already have.. once as each class and gender is enough.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Iono, I guess this new generation of diablo players just boggles my mind considering all we had for the first 2 games was the main story. The entire franchise is based on the main stories replay-ability in all of the games.

I mean shit... even adventure mode itself is just small bits of side quests that appear during the main story with the express goal of doing those quests instead of just having them be extra.

If you pretended the rift monolith wasn't there and you didn't get a little quest pop up specifically for each bounty you could literally have done the exact same thing pre-adventure modes as you currently do when you play bounties by just visiting the areas.

So rushes and pindle runs weren't a thing in D2? Are you sure we are talking about the same D2?