Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    If we followed your logic, nobody will post anything here at all, because you just conveniently excluded all forms of help anyone can possibly give to help down a boss.
    Hey, it's that holy paladin who's never right about anything. What's up, dude?

I didn't exclude "all forms of help." Like, how did you possibly get that from what I wrote? The OP came on here believing that he was screwing up on his approach to the fight, which he was, and that's what I offered to help him with, as did some others. Ripping apart the rotations of his raiders was beyond the scope of this thread. I don't see why this is difficult for you to understand. Do you really believe that he was going to go back to his casual guild and start educating everyone on how to play, based on what people wrote here? I hope not, because then I'll have to add 'naive' to 'obnoxious' and 'dumb' when I'm thinking of words to describe you.

If he wanted to help his raiders individually, I'd advise him to start a thread on each one in a class forum and then to get with the player in question to discuss ways to improve. A thread on Heroic Malkorok strategy is not the place for that. I can understand some people saying, "your raiders are playing badly, help them, go to the class forums," but to go on and on about it as happened here is unnecessary.
    Last edited by trystero; 2014-09-04 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by trystero View Post
    Hey, it's that holy paladin who's never right about anything. What's up, dude?

I didn't exclude "all forms of help." Like, how did you possibly get that from what I wrote? The OP came on here believing that he was screwing up on his approach to the fight, which he was, and that's what I offered to help him with, as did some others. Ripping apart the rotations of his raiders was beyond the scope of this thread. I don't see why this is difficult for you to understand. Do you really believe that he was going to go back to his casual guild and start educating everyone on how to play, based on what people wrote here? I hope not, because then I'll have to add 'naive' to 'obnoxious' and 'dumb' when I'm thinking of words to describe you.

If he wanted to help his raiders individually, I'd advise him to start a thread on each one in a class forum and then to get with the player in question to discuss ways to improve. A thread on Heroic Malkorok strategy is not the place for that. I can understand some people saying, "your raiders are playing badly, help them, go to the class forums," but to go on and on about it as happened here is unnecessary.
    He asked for help analyzing what they were doing wrong in this fight. People did point out the problems in execution, but as a bonus they also pointed out the much larger problem which is the performance of the group. He can choose not to utilize the advice offered, but at least it's been offered. Only giving feedback on tactics and pretending the rest is fine is not beneficial for anyone.

This thread has more than run its course, and there is plenty of good advice and suggestions for the OP to take, or not, as he chooses. Closing.
    Raids & Dungeons Mod | Ashamanxx | <Despotism>, 6/7H 1/7M, 2 Days/Week US-Greymane