Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Predict the Meta by the end of this Season!

As the title says, what do you all think the meta will look like by the end of the season? because right now there seems to be a pretty wide range of desk you can play: Reynad Hunter, Rush Hunter, Tempo Priest, more controlly priest, control warrior, zoo, handlock, control paladin, assorted druid decks, miracle rogue are the majority of what i saw last season in 5-1/legend ranks. Will any of these be phased out, or perhaps all will still be relevant and a few new decks will emerge?

Personally I think miracle will be gone by this season, or at least greatly reduced in the amount of people who play it. Furthermore the influx of Hunters/zoos will be toned down after priest and warrior decks start to gain more popularity (Since I found these two to have the best matchups against those two decks). Depending on what decks gain popularity or any new decks this could change what occurs. If mage/paladin secret decks get some prevalence than it it is back to hunter.

So what are your thoughts on the Meta for this season 6?

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to hazard a guess and say Hunters.

Deleted
    Don't think the meta will change much. Hunters will remain on top and there will be other competitive decks around like Control Warrior, Priest and Zoo, but never at the same level as hunter. Don't think Miracle will disappear, it's still extremely competitive against many control decks.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Druid. Not sure with what, maybe mid-game, control, or innervate tempo.

15+ Year Old Account
    Aggro paladin is looking mighty sharp at the moment.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

demon warlock!
    you win how fast you can kill yourself with your both pit lords! or just summen them with that new warlock class card

Quote Originally Posted by Valex View Post
    Legendary stacked control warrior never loses
    I used to main control warrior. Got legend and 500 ranked wins with it. It gets crushed by a lot decks, like combo druid, miracle, zoo, even handlock now that we really can't run BGH anymore. It's good against face hunter, but not that great against the mid range control version. Being a hard counter to priest and freeze mage is its only bright spot. Overall, it's just very dependent on card draw RNG, perhaps more so than any other deck.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valex View Post
    Legendary stacked control warrior never loses
    Midrange hunter murders it very, very, VERY hard.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Going to be the same meta from when naxx debuted til whenever we get new cards again. Miracle rogue was the meta until Naxx. For months on end, it was the top deck along with a supporting cast. Now its hunters with a supporting cast. So until we get a new expansion or something is buffed/nerfed, this is it for a long time. Everyone said for months that miracle would lose its momentum, that discussion lasted for a good 4-5 months. Took Naxx to cause the decline. Be the same now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faint^ View Post
    Going to be the same meta from when naxx debuted til whenever we get new cards again. Miracle rogue was the meta until Naxx. For months on end, it was the top deck along with a supporting cast. Now its hunters with a supporting cast. So until we get a new expansion or something is buffed/nerfed, this is it for a long time. Everyone said for months that miracle would lose its momentum, that discussion lasted for a good 4-5 months. Took Naxx to cause the decline. Be the same now.
    It took MONTHS for the meta to get as stale as it was.. Right now people are still figuring out combo's to do with the Naxx cards, so I expect to see a very shifting meta this month.

To answer OP's question: The top deck will be what counters the counter to hunters. At least that's my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by omnibishop View Post
    Murloc Druid
    Dat murloc druid is the best, it will be nerfed very soon for sure.
    pokemon x/y 3ds 3969-5096-1949 Abra, Espurr and Xatu

Hunters. I don't really see any class being able to consistently beat the current face/trap-hunters unless they build for it specifically with oozes/healing.

Deleted
    Yup, hunters.

Rush decks, like every season since their inception.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

My new tempo shaman once I get the kinks worked out! I like to dream big.

For real though, I don't think hunter is going anywhere for a bit. Zoo is going to stick around. I'm hoping to see some good priests decks come out with the new nax cards. My personal pick for a sleeper deck is the aggro warrior with death's bite.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sticky/token druid is already doing great vs most of the popular decks. Shamans might see an uprising once the ladder is filled with more Hunter counters than hunters. And I think a semi Handlock might become popular towards the end.

Miracle Rogue and Hunters.

Same old sh*t different month

I'll take Control Warrior. Control will always be a strong deck no matter what it just will lose with a poor draw. However even with a decent starting hand it "can" beat every deck out there.