Red face A bit of showing off

A while ago I posted some pics in the World of Warcraft facebook group and people went nuts for my Horde themed desk that I built so I decided I'll share here as well and I will post a link to the build log at the bottom of this post.

It took me about 3-4 months to build it and cost roughly 400-500usd

If anyone is interested in seeing how I built it, here's a link to my build log:
    http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=264537

If you have any questions feel free to ask

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Just a suggestion. You need to find someone who does some wood work, pay them to create a wooden horde symbol, then run your pegs in the rough shape of the symbol, and then place your headphones on it.
    Also nifty computer case, I've never seen one that looks like it is built into the desk (I assume it is.) Does the red glare not bother you at all though?

Edit: Also forgot to add, all in all that is pretty cool man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

it's a cool table, but there is nothing about it that screams "horde".

more a mix of things from a car and a stripclub imo..

it looks cool though.

Deleted
    Reported for pawnographic content.

Quote Originally Posted by theostrichsays View Post
    Just a suggestion. You need to find someone who does some wood work, pay them to create a wooden horde symbol, then run your pegs in the rough shape of the symbol, and then place your headphones on it.
    Also nifty computer case, I've never seen one that looks like it is built into the desk (I assume it is.) Does the red glare not bother you at all though?

Edit: Also forgot to add, all in all that is pretty cool man.
    I am going to make some changes to the headphone brackets but only at a much later stage, as for the lighting, it doesn't bother me the least, in fact playing with the lights is much better now seeing as I've got background lighting and so my eyes don't hurt

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Garkanh View Post
    it's a cool table, but there is nothing about it that screams "horde".

more a mix of things from a car and a stripclub imo..

it looks cool though.
    The Black and Red is mainly the color theme, I wanted to do a lot more to the desk with the horde logo but I couldn't afford it and I was running out of time (had to get the desk home)

I built a computer into a desk once, just one word of caution, make sure to seal that see-through window. I always thought I'd never spill a drink and actually didn't but after a year, someone did by accident and fried my comp.

wow man, you're living the dream <3333

10+ Year Old Account
    This should have been added into the post your setup thread but none the less I dig the setup! The theme is neat. Look for some companies to print you off a vinyl or two maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    inb4 "flying is a major part of the reason I have fun in wow!"
    Buy a fucking flight sim then

15+ Year Old Account
    It's very cool, although I'm not sure why you have such a small screen with that amazing setup. It seems like you went 500% on the entire thing and 50% on your screen.

Unfortunately, we do not allow folks to post individual threads for their setups. Please use the megathread. Thanks!