Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Molest suggests causing harm, discomfort or bother the person you're viewing a picture of. Those pictures are available on the net, and simply viewing them as opposed to hosting, uploading or spreading them cannot affect or be known to the person pictured, so cannot be molestation.

It's a bad situation, but exaggerating like that and confusing it with other criminal acts is not doing anything to help, if anything it makes those speaking out against it sound so ridiculous that people stop supporting them.
    I don't agree, this was a criminal act, just like someone breaking into a store stealing private property and giving it to people outside claiming they weren't involved, if this was any other kind of property handed out to people, that would be against the law, but because these are photos, of naked female entertainers, it is being marginalized as no big deal, wrong! Breaking into someones private account stealing their property and violating their person is a big deal, and people congratulating one another and shrugging off any responsibility for seeking them out and downloading them is pathetic.

The only conclusion I have is that a lot of people do not give a shit about privacy as much as they think they do, at least not when it someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    I've seen them but didn't seek them out and I only barely masturbated to them so I think I'm in the clear morally.
    I am very tempted to turn this into a sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    I've seen them but didn't seek them out and I only barely masturbated to them so I think I'm in the clear morally.
    The kek is real.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    It's crazy because it's equating this to group molestation. I'm not denying that it's bad, obviously unacceptable, but it's not group molestation.
    It is group molestation, have you seen twitter, have you seen the people high doing high fives and congratulating this criminal act and the person that did it as an MVP, people are making jokes about it and pretending it id no big deal, IT IS a BIG DEAL, and people MEN and WOMEN are just blowing it off by saying it was the victims fault, and trying to undermine their actions by saying, "WELL SHE HAS A NICE BODY" like what does that have to do with anything.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    How is that acting crazy, I would say that is a decent assessment and accurate. These photos were stolen, a criminal act and distributed by people high fiving each other and back hand complimenting the individuals in the photos who's privacy's were violated as some sort of justification, it isn't and it shouldn't be simply just about whether that is legal or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Glad he isn't my boss, because I would have reported him to HR.
    Oh boohoo. Multimillionaires pictures are on the internet! Surely this will negatively affect them! I know you will just ask how their money is relevant but I couldn't give less of a shit what happens to rich people because rarely will anything bad ever truly happen to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    I don't agree
    And yet didn't actually disagree with anything Revi said.

10+ Year Old Account
    We've had like three threads on this already and none of them have been appropriate.