10+ Year Old Account

[H] Predestined 13/14H Recruitment Open (25)

It is time! We are in the process of making the switch to 25 man pre-6.0 to pre for 6.0 and WoD.

Predestined of Bleeding Hollow is a long standing guild that has been raiding together since Molten Core. We are looking for exceptional raiders with heroic raiding experience and 570+ ilvl and at least 8/14 heroic experience in the current tier. Because of our shortened raid week, it is imperative that you are a quality player, no applicants without heroic experience will be considered.

We are currently in need of a few more dps and a healer to round out our 25 man.

All exceptional recruits are encouraged to apply regardless of class/spec.

Our Raid Times are:

Tuesday 8:30 – 11:30 EST
    Thursday 8:30 – 11:30 EST

We’re a casual guild that plays with a hardcore mentality. Most of us have been playing together for a very long time. While we say we’re casual, the only thing casual about us is the schedule.
    If you’re interested and want to apply please visit http://www.predestinedguild.com/recruitment
    or contact me in-game plumwd#1834
    Last edited by elkewtf; 2014-09-30 at 03:08 AM. Reason: Updated with current needs

Hey, shot you a friend request. I'm interested in chatting with you about your guild.

Roster is filling up. Get in before 6.0 so you get in for Mythic and earn your raid spot for WoD. Still need more DPS and Hybrid healers. Full on Tanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting really close now. We've got just a few more open dps slots and one slot for a healer. Tanks are full.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for a couple of healers and a few more dps! Group is nearly complete!

Hey jade...I lost you on battle net for some reason. Can you use a feral / boomkin?

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for more! Come join us. Really need some great healers. Tsuri and I are all by ourselves

Heals Holy Pally

I sent in an app for heals spot. Exceptional Holy Paladin who'd love to chat with team lead and/or GM.
    Thanks!!

Mega

Roster getting full. Need a few more quality DPS and Healers.

10+ Year Old Account
    We're running a 25 man heroic SoO tonight if you want to see what we're all about. http://openraid.us/r/242668

10+ Year Old Account
    We have 3 dps spots open and 1 healer spots. Come join us!

10+ Year Old Account
    We're good on healers just need someone to come pew pew.