Deleted

Blackfuse Disengage Bug

Hey! I was wondering if anyone had experienced issues with one of the disengage methods on blackfuse recently? We went on around a months raid break, and started again this reset. Our hunter always does all the belts, and uses the trick where you jump in with debuff and disengage as you're thrown out to land on the belt. Apparently it's been shooting her out facing the wrong way sometimes so the disengage either lands on the boss platform or just off the edge. Anyone else been having these problems recently?

I don't use that method as it never worked reliably for me. I've had no issue with jumping on the pipe and disengaging from there

Quote Originally Posted by Nightrisee View Post
    Hey! I was wondering if anyone had experienced issues with one of the disengage methods on blackfuse recently? We went on around a months raid break, and started again this reset. Our hunter always does all the belts, and uses the trick where you jump in with debuff and disengage as you're thrown out to land on the belt. Apparently it's been shooting her out facing the wrong way sometimes so the disengage either lands on the boss platform or just off the edge. Anyone else been having these problems recently?
    Don't think it's a current bug. Used to happen to me occasionally as well. It's more a matter of timing I believe. If you guys took a month's break,maybe her timing is just a wee bit off given the rest rust factor. Mostly happens to me when I go in with other hunters and I get confused as to which toon is being shot up!

Deleted
    I used this method yesterday in our raid - it didnt fail a single time for me

Deleted
    I generally just climb the pipe.

It always worked for me properly. Yesterday, our other two hunters did not have an issue either.

never have a problem. If it fails it's something you did most likely, either disengaging too early so you hit the edge of the pipe and don't go anywhere or you disengage too late and the same thing happens.

Just disengage 1 second after you see yourself pop out and it will work every time.

This worked for me, thank you!

I've never used that method either, I climb on to the pipe face away from the belt, jump and then disengage on to it with the disengage glyph to increase range, works every time.